Beech visits Henry County

olddevil

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get it started. Surging Bucs against 0 and 1 Pats. How do you see it?

GO BIG RED

I think there are still some questions for Beech and after Friday, perhaps a couple for Henry County. It's always so hard to tell this early in, so many variables.

I really believe this one's a "pic em"... With a slight edge to Beech.

Another game in which I haven't the slightest clue of what to expect. I say that because I know nothing about this Beech team besides the Vanzant kids. Wont be shocked if Henry County bounces back in a big way, also wont be shocked if we're sitting at 0-2 next Saturday. Huge game for the Patriots.

Beech proved it has the depth needed to be successful. Offensive line looked good. Running backs committee was real good. Beech D looked good. (might not have to outscore teams this season). Special teams was good minus two xtra points. Kickoff return was awesome.  

Beech will have a great season

Beech proved it has the depth needed to be successful. Offensive line looked good. Running backs committee was real good. Beech D looked good. (might not have to outscore teams this season). Special teams was good minus two xtra points. Kickoff return was awesome.

Beech will have a great season

It was a great kickoff return, too bad the kid got hurt later in the game. Hope he can recover but I bet his football days are over. Not really sure about Beech's defense either. SC is not an offensive juggernaut this year. However, the Beech running game is very good with a host of good fast backs. The Napper kid along with the VanZant brothers and the QB all can run the ball. Henry Co will have their hands full this week.

I see 2 concerns for HC, the O line and special teams. Beech certainly will not come with another back to run 400+ yards and the D is stout this year. If the O line can make the necessary adjustments it should not be a contest, but if we resemble last week I believe we will be congratulating Beech on a tough fought W. It could go either way.

Edited by revved1

Outside of a couple plays, our defense played really well Friday night considering how much they were on the field. They also had a good preseason (aside from the MBA scrimmage). I'm not overly worried about that unit.

It's the offense that really needs to have a bounce back game. We certainly have the horses, but we gotta open the stable. Our O line struggled with Liberty's big and athletic front 7. And we couldn't do enough in the passing game to keep them from stacking the box.

We're gonna have to correct some things if we want to avoid our first set of back to back losses since 2006. I remain optimistic and I'm hoping for an electric atmosphere for our home opener.