Beech visits Henry County

olddevil

I hope we do.  The offensive performance Friday night won't get us there though.

You're still the team to beat and the scariest one on our schedule. But that is a long way off, just as are the playoffs.

The only game that matters for any of us, is the one we play this Friday.

Edited by Pilgrim

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we do.  The offensive performance Friday night won't get us there though.

Facts, be kind to Pilgrim. He seems to be a pretty nice guy. I don't think he quite has you figured out yet. Why don't you take on the not from Hendersonville Beech faithful and get that issue settled once and for all! 

GO BIG RED

Facts, be kind to Pilgrim. He seems to be a pretty nice guy. I don't think he quite has you figured out yet. Why don't you take on the not from Hendersonville Beech faithful and get that issue settled once and for all! 

GO BIG RED

I like Pilgrim.

Which Hendersonville Beech faithful issue do you refer?

Edited by FactsOnly

stop the run, win the game HC

I am very encouraged that we were able to bottle up Bush the majority of the game, outside of his two long runs, he got very little yardage against our Defense. If our D-line and backs look as good as they did last week, I feel more confident that we will be in position to win the game.