Grace Christian hosts Kingston.

Raven52

Austin east has gotten better that's for sure tons of speed. Also after losing a Qb to Tennessee we had to reinvent our offense and we had a very sloppy game. I have no doubt the coaches will correct the mistakes in the first week. I agree 21 sounds about right.

That quarterback was very good. With your all's coaching staff the kinks will get worked out very quickly.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a combination of having 3 coaches in as many years, as well as a talent drop off. Not to mention that unbelievable district they're stacked against! Kingston has alot of young talent and within the next two years should be right back to competing. Give Coach Panky time and he'll turn that program around and get them back to contending.

I agree SW2, Kingston is tradition rich and Coach Pankey should be the guy to bring it back. He's got a ton of fire from what I saw in last year's game. As far as the young talent goes, didn't they have a very quick running back last year that was a sophomore, maybe Lane was his name? If he's back and improved, he will give teams fits this year.

As far as the AE game, I agree with what Raven said. AE is better, faster and more athletic than last year. I also believe we made too many blocking mistakes and put the ball on the ground too many times. BlueDevil man said it, that staff is solid to the core, they will get it worked out this week.

Prediction: No score from me, but I think it will be much closer than the 21 pt spread that some are calling for.

I agree SW2, Kingston is tradition rich and Coach Pankey should be the guy to bring it back. He's got a ton of fire from what I saw in last year's game. As far as the young talent goes, didn't they have a very quick running back last year that was a sophomore, maybe Lane was his name? If he's back and improved, he will give teams fits this year.

As far as the AE game, I agree with what Raven said. AE is better, faster and more athletic than last year. I also believe we made too many blocking mistakes and put the ball on the ground too many times. BlueDevil man said it, that staff is solid to the core, they will get it worked out this week.

Prediction: No score from me, but I think it will be much closer than the 21 pt spread that some are calling for.

I honestly don't think the Jackets are ready for the Rams yet. The Jackets have some good looking skill players but they are real young and some pretty good size on the line but young too. I think Kingston will be much improved this year but really ready to compete next year.

I'm pretty sure the rb you was asking about is a sophmore

I honestly don't think the Jackets are ready for the Rams yet. The Jackets have some good looking skill players but they are real young and some pretty good size on the line but young too. I think Kingston will be much improved this year but really ready to compete next year.

I'm pretty sure the rb you was asking about is a sophmore

Yeah he's a sophomore this year. His brother was gonna come back and play at Kingston but decided to stay at Baylor. Would have been a huge pickup.

'PRIDE! I was wondering if you'd make an appearance.....There was a time that AE was feared! But for this game it will be a GCA victory of at least 21

Edited by uknoit2

It's been a combination of having 3 coaches in as many years, as well as a talent drop off. Not to mention that unbelievable district they're stacked against! Kingston has alot of young talent and within the next two years should be right back to competing. Give Coach Panky time and he'll turn that program around and get them back to contending.

Problem is Alcoa, Catholic and CAK have young talent too.  But with realignment soon coming they will probably be in another region with Scott County.

Edited by QSouth89

Good luck to Knox Grace this year. I know you may be not as talented as you have but you guys deserve to have a good season with all your coach has been through. Good luck this season Rams. Im just keeping real

That's a very cool thing to out out there Big Gums. I appreciate the class act. Just keepin' it real, of course.

'PRIDE! I was wondering if you'd make an appearance.....There was a time that AE was feared! But for this game it will be a GCA victory of at least 21

Going to be tough for this group to beat anyone by 21. They are a Hampton type team this year, a bunch of big boys up front and a good looking backfield moving the chains. I really think this will be McKamey's finest hour this year. It's what his offense is built on, moving the chains by running the ball. He's going to do well this year.

Good to hear from you uknoit2, and good to see you up at Hampton during BBall season. I've got a picture of your boy driving on us with me in the background throwing my hands up, it was in the JC Press. Pretty cool picture of your son, good luck to QB1 this year.

Going to be tough for this group to beat anyone by 21. They are a Hampton type team this year, a bunch of big boys up front and a good looking backfield moving the chains. I really think this will be McKamey's finest hour this year. It's what his offense is built on, moving the chains by running the ball. He's going to do well this year.

Good to hear from you uknoit2, and good to see you up at Hampton during BBall season. I've got a picture of your boy driving on us with me in the background throwing my hands up, it was in the JC Press. Pretty cool picture of your son, good luck to QB1 this year.

It was good seeing you 'pride! What is your side kick doing? Haven't seen anything from him on here lately.

Yea, I have that picture also LOL! It was a great game to be a part of.

Thanks for the well wishes pal

Edited by uknoit2