Grace Christian hosts Kingston.

Raven52

One thing that really impressed me Friday night was Coach Minga and the defensive changes that he made this year. He's taken GCA back to what we've always ran on D and it paid off. AE had really good athletes and Minga/Woodard and crew held them to around 100yds total offense. Defense looks stout this year.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem is Alcoa, Catholic and CAK have young talent too.  But with realignment soon coming they will probably be in another region with Scott County.

Absolutely right. I'll pull for Kingston as long as they're not playing the Big Blue! I hope for Kingston's sake that they are put in a district outside of the three teams you mentioned above. That district is brutal for Kingston and Scott County. Here's an interesting little stat. Go to the teams in Kingston's district and look at how many consecutive years the State Champion has came from that district. Arguably the toughest district in the state!                       

Slightly off topic but my grandmother fell and fractured her pelvis. She rarely misses a game so please send prayers her way. Shes really bummed out about not seeing her rams play. Thanks yall.

You've got it Raven, these type injuries to older can be VERY serious. I'm sure you guys will be missing one of Graces finest.

Definitely improvements on Defense and impressed with the quick adjustments. Running game is strong with 6 or more backs to plug in at any given time. As long as we hold onto the ball it should be a great season, one play, one day at a time!

Don't take any team for granted! 

Go Rams!

Wired, are you guys rocking the all white lids this year? Or is your picture on here what the lids look like? Regardless, that's a dang sharp looking helmet!