Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

RebRaider85

Come on RebRaider we've both been through this before and we both know that South relies heavily on the QB option to open up any other offense you bring to the table. If your QB carries the ball 5 or 6 times even for a just a quarter... you lose. I don't know what the stats were last week but I'm willing to bet my money on the fact that your QB rushed for more yards than ANY RB you guys have. Shall we take a look? :popcorneater:

This isn't the South team that you have grown accustomed to. There is both quality and depth at the RB position this year. Please do take a look. SSHS has already provided a little info for you.

I think you would lose that bet Cap, RB Blake Christian had 206 yds on 9 carries.  I know Wieger didn't have anywhere close to 206 yds and probably didn't carry the ball more than 9 times either.

Yea I think you're right. I read the article in the paper about the game. Oops..  :blush: But I have to stick to my guns and know that went playing a worthy opponent we will see the Rebel QB's coming out of the backfield much more frequently. That's just my take on it after watching South for several years now. 

This isn't the South team that you have grown accustomed to. There is both quality and depth at the RB position this year. Please do take a look. SSHS has already provided a little info for you.

"We wore down against a very good ballclub. We played tooth and nail the first quarter and a half about as well as we could," said Cherokee coach Mike Sivert, who's fielding the youngest squad he's had over 35 seasons in Rogersville.

Now I wasn't there but...  from reading the article it kinda sounds like you ran the score up on a very GREEN Cherokee team. If he would have put up those kind of number on Greeneville or even Johnson County I would be impressed. I guess we will see. I'm getting pretty excited now. This could be a big play type of game! :popcorneater: 

"We wore down against a very good ballclub. We played tooth and nail the first quarter and a half about as well as we could," said Cherokee coach Mike Sivert, who's fielding the youngest squad he's had over 35 seasons in Rogersville.

Now I wasn't there but...  from reading the article it kinda sounds like you ran the score up on a very GREEN Cherokee team. If he would have put up those kind of number on Greeneville or even Johnson County I would be impressed. I guess we will see. I'm getting pretty excited now. This could be a big play type of game! :popcorneater: 

We started out slow but midway through the 3rd we were up 49 to 13 and the starters came out quickly.  I look for a close game tomorrow night.  Can't wait!!

Huge display of Rebel Pride this morning on Moreland Drive. Couldn't even see all the cars and trucks at once that were flying the Stars and Bars and the similarly designed Southern Pride flags. May have been over 100 vehicles but could not count them all. Should be a good atmosphere tonight at Tennessee High's Stone Castle !

Huge display of Rebel Pride this morning on Moreland Drive. Couldn't even see all the cars and trucks at once that were flying the Stars and Bars and the similarly designed Southern Pride flags. May have been over 100 vehicles but could not count them all. Should be a good atmosphere tonight at Tennessee High's Stone Castle !

That was a Klan rally headed to Sullivan Gardens.