Manassas by 2

Game 6: Ridgeway at Southwind

The Road Runners QB play will be the difference

Ridgeway by 13

Game 7: Trezevant at Southaven (MS)

The Purple Bears are on a mission to get back to Cookeville

Trezevant by 8

Game 8: White Station at Oakland

This will be a competitive game but I'll go with the team that doesn't have to drive 3 hours

Oakland by 14

Game 9: Wooddale at Craigmont

Pure toss up

Wooddale by 3

Game 10: ECS at St. Benedict

ECS by 3

Now I am worried . You give us respect after week 0. I am scared. GO TROJANS!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BlackHavenSenator may I ask you what's your beef with Millington. Every comment you make toward the Trojans is cocky, sarcastic, arrogant or all the above. Why is that sir? Is it a personal grudge from way back that no one knows about or maybe a Whitehaven thing? Come to think of it kwc does the same thing. He's just a lot slicker at it, example: "Millington does it again serving notice to anybody who's paying attention."

So what is it about Millington that get under y'all's skin? Let's talk about it guys, open up, don't hold all that hate in. It's not healthy.

Actually KWC does not but the Senator always does. Our Black and Gold just looks better ,must be the reason.

Why I hate thee let me count they ways... First off Millington-Central is NOT that good of a Program, period. At one point there used to be a BUNCH of Millington fans that were commenting more than any other Shelby Metro school in the area on CoachT around '08-'10. Well the numerous times they wanted to bring up the 3 point playoff win in '07 over us baffled me. I HATED the Wing-T y'all ran... I hate the LACK of student-athletes y'all send to school like Memphis East under Wayne Randle. All that Talent but instead of holding the kids accountable and making the ones that need a kick in the butt because they're lazy, but not dumb seems like that program was just concerned about keeping guys eligible to play. What about their life after HS??? I hated the unearned cocky-ness that ALL Millington fans had at one time like yall ever played in the last game of the season... Yeah yall made it to the Semi-Finals before us but yall still had never reached the mountain top and Millington folks wanted to pretend that yall program was on par with Da Haven's. The Nerve! The fact that Gary Askew, a guy I played with (And practically convinced to play at Da Haven) beat us in the Playoffs never sat well with me but I knew his mother, who taught me at Da Haven. She was tired of having to stay at Whitehaven waiting on him to get done with practice when they lived out that way (Raleigh-Millington)  but still, he had to score the winning TD and have a career game SMH lol (Happy for him, hated it for Da Haven)?! Both years we were on our State Title Run we had Millington fans ACTIVELY Rooting against Da Haven and picking against us too, like we weren't easily the best team in the state West of the Tenn River. I got a whole lot of reasons to throw jabs and not enough apologizing in the world will stop me. Oh yeah I remember that one season Millington Fans had the big back #36 (Grensy or something) that they were trying to say he was on Par with our own Mark Dodson (Ole Miss), Wooddale's Jevon Robinson (Auburn, he's finally in for real) , Ridgeway's Jaylen Walton (Ole Miss) and East's Kimbrow (Vandy)... I was like that dude don't got nowhere NEAR those current SEC Backs talent!!! Not the least bit and folks were not giving in... I again was like the Audacity, like really, what film are they watching??? You guys, the majority of Millington Fans, were out and out Haters on Da Haven so with that being said I will continue until you guys actually get consistently good or until its no longer funny to ME... Hope you understand.  

Not true pulled for you every title game. WOW you have a lot of Hate for a bad program. WHY did you not tell the truth Senator.

Not true pulled for you every title game. WOW you have a lot of Hate for a bad program. WHY you did not tell the truth Senator.

One or two actively HATED Both years we played MJ and Maryville, simple and plain... The program isn't bad, its not as good as some of yall want to believe. A Self-Inflated sense of accomplishment. Get to the Title Game, send 10+ student athlete's to College in Feb 2015, do something more than use your kids and leave them to be average in Millington. 

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

One or two actively HATED Both years we played MJ and Maryville, simple and plain... The program isn't bad, its not as good as some of yall want to believe. A Self-Inflated sense of accomplishment. Get to the Title Game, send 10+ student athlete's to College in Feb 2015, do something more than use your kids and leave them to be average in Millington. 

Where do you get that our coaches and faculty don't care about our students. Thats a serious accusation your making there. Not surprised coming from you but still very false.  Don't worry though we don't think bad of the majority of WhiteHaven fans because of ones arrogance.  

The Commercial Appeal as well as KWC reports ALL the Area Signees, regardless of where, I hardly remember seeing Millington signees the last few seasons...

There have been some, maybe not to your standards, but there are some playing college football, soccer, basketball, baseball.  I'm guessing the WhiteHaven community has a huge population to have the number of students to chose all that "SEC" talent from.  Maybe the Millington community will grow that large one day and start growing SEC talent like WH. Anyways, Millington doesn't hate WH so Good luck to WH this year.