The Trinity Christian Academy vs The University School of Jackson

Intense

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TCAIntense,

Heard you on the ESPN call in show. 14 points over USJ I dont know about that better watch out for #56 Moore Kid he is mighty strong at LB

I know who most of the USJ kids are but am not familiar with Moore. He may be new or just young and I haven't heard of him. They have a very strong freshmen class and will be really good their Junior and Senior year. I suspect they will whip TCA their Junior year but I believe TCA will be back strong their Senior year. Amazing how it cycles.

Too much firepower and talent tonight. TCA's seven big playmakers made the plays tonight. USJ had no answer for our run game and once they keyed on the run we burned them with the pass. Bond and Goldsmith basically had their way and couldn't be tackled. Run game is the key for TCA! Defense played awesome! Forced 3 TO's and forced USJ to use a lot of clock on their scoring drives. USJ's QB played an outstanding game! Wished he would have stayed at TCA! Freshmen linemen played awesome! Kudos to Steven Anderson who has been out 5 weeks. He played incredible at DE and LB! Great to have him back. Can't wait to get Pagoaga back in October at the other DE! Also Kudos to Hollen Spencer of USJ, he is a warrior and great kid! He never gives up and always gives a perfect EFFORT! Good luck to USJ for the remainder of season.

Edited by TCAIntense

• 2 weeks later...