North Jackson Vs Marion County 2015 Spring Game

GeorgeWBush

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea but slick Rick had some beast at Calhoun. They come from all over it okay in that program because of Hal Lamb. After Zeman leaves they will be a very average valley team.

North Jackwagon is counting on that.  I would have to pull for Jasper in it though.

Didn't SP play NJ bout 8-9 yrs ago? I remember seeing flyers.. It was a pretty hyped up game? Who won that game?

Never happened.  NJ played Jasper a couple of times right after Bridgeport and Stevenson merged.   There has been some seriously bad blood there between SP and NJ, some going back to the Stevenson days. 

Edited by rlh

Our you serious, there is bad blood all over the valley toward Stevenson and Bridgeport. We all use to play those guys and their officials. I got blocked in the back one time on kick off and said something to ref and he said welcome to Allabama. he was right behind me and seen the whole thing. That aside they take their football very serious. I have heard tails of parents coming out on the field and whipping the crap out of their kids if they got on to by coach and had attitude. That come from a coach at one of those schools by the way. Things are much different these days, although it may be more correct to not let things go that far, it does say something about how much our society has changed in the last 30 years. it is an experience that unles you lived it you probably have no idea what I am talking about. one thing about it you better have been ready to battle when you went down there. It is a loss to lose that rivalry in the valley. Jmo.

Edited by possum