South Pittsburg Coaching

I'm Glad I Went Back And Read The Rules....I Stand Corrected...But There Used To Be A Rule About Coaches Players By Name And Site Administrators...But It Seems To Be Changed Or Misrepresented By Me...But Exit Out To This Forums Page And Scroll Down And Read In Real Small Print  On The Right Side Of Page...Says Rules And Something Else...Privacy Policy...Shoulda Read A Little Further...Here It Is..

.2. Your post crossed the line of constructive criticism and civilized behavior or degenerated into excessive negativity towards the operators of this website, players, coaches, officials, or school administrators. We welcome all opinions but only if it is civilized. It would be considered extreme bad taste to come to our place and post rude and derogatory messages about us.

Edited by Butchie

I'm Glad I Went Back And Read The Rules....I Stand Corrected...But There Used To Be A Rule About Coaches Players By Name And Site Administrators...But It Seems To Be Changed Or Misrepresented By Me...But Exit Out To This Forums Page And Scroll Down And Read In Real Small Print On The Right Side Of Page...Says Rules And Something Else...Privacy Policy...Shoulda Read A Little Further...Here It Is..

.2. Your post crossed the line of constructive criticism and civilized behavior or degenerated into excessive negativity towards the operators of this website, players, coaches, officials, or school administrators. We welcome all opinions but only if it is civilized. It would be considered extreme bad taste to come to our place and post rude and derogatory messages about us.

What kind of mess is this? Are you going to give out some durn warning points to somebody? You are moderating and that coacht man took your durn bullet out of your gun. You think im joking but im not.

I agree on what he's asking...yea we don't have the talent we've had in the past several years but we still have a enough talent to at least compete yea Hixson was bigger but they still were not very good we have the talent to at least compete maybe not win the 3a and 4a games but at least put up a fight...and halftime looked like kindergarten nap time it was ridiculous since what happened to a good ole halftime butt chewing there's times for pats on the back and there's times for correction... and I did some asking around on the senior leadership question I had and I was told at the jamboree one of our seniors was trying to get the team fired up and coach Moore would not let him...now what kind of mess is that. All I'm saying is that these guys are better that what there showing on Friday nights sometimes you have to be pushed to your best potential either by coaches or a team leader...if you have neither well you see where that has gotten us

Honestly guys, you can't be on top forever. Football runs it's course on every program eventually. You guys have had a longer run than 99% of high school teams. I'm not saying your run is over but good grief. You guys are something else.

We don't expect to be on too for a few years, but we do expect to play on a different level than we have these 1st two games. There have been some bright spots, but more down spots. Fitzgerald can be special but he can't do it alone and shouldn't be expected to. There are 4-5 capable backs on the sideline to allow Fitz some breathers. The coaches will figure out the right personnel Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

We don't expect to be on too for a few years, but we do expect to play on a different level than we have these 1st two games. There have been some bright spots, but more down spots. Fitzgerald can be special but he can't do it alone and shouldn't be expected to. There are 4-5 capable backs on the sideline to allow Fitz some breathers. The coaches will figure out the right personnel

We need to lay off the coaches. These guys are the coaches and know what's best for the team. They are the ones out there with the players spending the time and preparing for games. Pirate Mike....4 or 5 backs? I see only a couple others besides Fitz and Blevins. That would be a couple of sophomores. Edited by TheAmbassador

First of all, let me tell you that I am a retired teacher/coach (35 years).  If I were a SP fan who lived in the area, I would not be too worried until you had a loss against a 1A team. Remember that your losses are against a couple of larger schoosl. I once asked a long-time football coach what a perfect schedule was. He said  -  3 teams that would take a perfect game to beat, 3 cupcakes (to rest and give the younger kids experience), and 4 teams that were on an equal footing. He felt that a too easy schedule was more harmful to a program than one that was challenging. Decisions on who to play, when to play them, and what play to run are best left to the coaching staff. A football coach friend from Kentucky told me four years ago that his once-proud, tradition rich program was in trouble. I asked him how he knew. He replied that he had visited the school and saw too many horses walking the halls (not playing) and on the sidelines Friday night he saw too many hamburger eaters.  The ensuing four years have proven him right. Ambassador is correct. The coaches know what's best.

We need to lay off the coaches. These guys are the coaches and know what's best for the team. They are the ones out there with the players spending the time and preparing for games. Pirate Mike....4 or 5 backs? I see only a couple others besides Fitz and Blevins. That would be a couple of sophomores.

My last statement was the coaches would figure out the right personnel. I'm not on them, just see things from a different perspective ( a fan ). Let me number a few backs in numerical order - 1, 2, 5, 7, 9, 12, and 42. #14 impressed me at WR. And 13 when he returns. A steady rotation of these guys at EACH of the back/WR positions would be interesting. The more they play the more interested they become. This idea would only benefit us come playoff time (if we make it) and come next year. The bigger picture is what I see. I'm no coach, but this is just my opinion as a fan. Like I said, the coaches will figure out what is best as long as they agree with each other. Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

You competition is very happy. When an opponent turns on its self, half the battle is over. You be the fan and supporter and let the coaches coach. As a fan you have no ideal how players perform in practice, their actual ability or how they would do in a game situation. They might look big, fast and strong standing on the sideline but might act much different when the strap it up. A fan of a team Criticizing a coaching staff in public format can not have a good outcome. My favorite team is also 0-2. We also lost to two large schools that we had beatin in the past. Our team and yours both will be ok. Just keep supporting your team and the coaching staff. These coaching staffs are "winners" and have proven it with the past.

Edited by gtripledip