Bruceton Tigers come to play Huntingdon Mustangs in county rivalry

KermitDeeFrog

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Bruceton is better this year, but I say the Mustangs by 21. Huntingdon's line is beefy and that offense is extremely hard to defend (find the ball). Huntingdon has too much for the improved Tigers.

Sir you forgot to post your thought or are you just agreeing

Well I think Bruceton sounded like they had things clicking last night.  I will say this Bruceton always plays us hard most the time even when they are down and with us picking that as our homecoming game I bet we fired them up that much more. 

I do think this will be a very close game however in the 4th quarter I think we will pull away from them not sure if it'll be by 14 or 21, probably not more than that though.  They are better but I think their depth will be their downfall in this game.  Should be a barn burner for a while though.

i would love to think that we can keep it close on friday, but we don't have the line strength or depth on either side of the ball to hang with yall for long.  I do believe we will give you all we've got and it may stay close through half time, but it ends up a 21 point or more loss for the boys in blue.

I'm glad homecoming is this early in the year. I like homecoming but it does cause a lot of distractions. The coaching staff is going to need to keep the players focused on the main task, the game. I think that we will probably come out flat but eventually we will get it together and come out with a big district win Friday night

Guest hevyrevy1611

I'm a perennial puller for underdogs and love upsets (except when they happen to our team of course.. ha!).. and Tigers are on top of district right now sitting undefeated, but methinks Stangs will just be too much. But football is a CRAZY game where the better team on field doesn't always win on scoreboard. Line up and play.. time will tell! Injury free game for both teams is main thing! Good luck!