Week 2: Soddy Daisy at Ooltewah

BigDave1967

This game will be close. Maynor will throw all over these guys. I told you guys at the first of the year he would be the best QB in the district and Carter already has 5 TDs. If Soddy can improve on defense they could finish second in the district.

Im for sure not a Owl fan..but I gotta tell ya.  Ooltewah will beat Soddy like a drum.  Their Defense is very good.  Honestly I think they should use this week to maybe work on some run plays.  Otherwise he could be picked off several times.  Best of luck to both teams.

This game will be close. Maynor will throw all over these guys. I told you guys at the first of the year he would be the best QB in the district and Carter already has 5 TDs. If Soddy can improve on defense they could finish second in the district.

If he's the best in the district, he will prove it Friday. I don't think your 2 opening games are proper measuring sticks for the conference. To be fair, neither was our opener. What makes you think your skill guys are better than ours?