DB at Volunteer.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic ignorance "cap" .. we will still stand proud of db at the end of each season !! We proved already no matter what conference they put us in we still win ! Gold balls or not the kids we produce/produced that's playing and has played d1 and nfl football can say one thing "Its just not about football , its being a good man in life " !! We dont eat sleep breath championships like some schools , we eat sleep and breath on tradition and being proud !! So you can say all you want because you don't know DB ! And about them gold balls , well... u might just be eating your words in the next few years , simply !

Dude I'm not sure if maybe you slipped and fell onto this thread, but this is not the Upward Bound Football site!! :huh:  Nothing about your post says DB!!! Grow a sack and THEN come back and play....  B)

Edited by Cap1

haters gonna' hate

Just tryin to keep things in prospective.  :thumb:

By the way what's up with your boy... "We dont eat sleep breath championships like some schools", and then they (they because I'm not sure it's a he) follows it up with "we eat sleep and breath on tradition and being proud"... what the heck!!! I'm actually kinda offended! <_<

Cap 1 and Blazer1Set, you guys always wanna start something. I mean really, lol. You guys are nothing more than 2nd Stringers. Years of always starting things on DB posts. Don't you ever tired of it.

Dude you are playing Volunteer this week... what do you really have to talk about. I was honestly trying to help your thread out with your weak @22 introductory post "What kind of work do need to work on".  :huh:

And to answer your question.... NO.  B)