DB at Volunteer.

A few pointers when going to a Volunteer football game. Don't walk alone in the parking lot and especially don't let your wife or girlfriend walk alone. Watch where you step (cow piles) and watch where you sit (tobacco spit). Don't park beside any suspicious vehicles (mobile meth lab).

To those attending the 9th grade game, don't point out that they have 10th & 11th grade kids playing in the game. You'll just start a big fight.

This is good advice, but if you really want to see a big fight then take your wife AND girlfriend to the game....

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few pointers when going to a Volunteer football game. Don't walk alone in the parking lot and especially don't let your wife or girlfriend walk alone. Watch where you step (cow piles) and watch where you sit (tobacco spit). Don't park beside any suspicious vehicles (mobile meth lab).

To those attending the 9th grade game, don't point out that they have 10th & 11th grade kids playing in the game. You'll just start a big fight.

Thats a pretty redneck quote for such a classy guy.  I don't think there are any Volunteer people out there that think we have a chance against the mighty Indians. Hopefully get through this game injury free and learn from playing a good football program. Hopefully it will help the falcons in games that they will be competive in. They have several games that they will have a shot to win. DB and SH are not in those games. Good luck to the Indians and the Falcons for the rest of the season.

Thats a pretty redneck quote for such a classy guy.  I don't think there are any Volunteer people out there that think we have a chance against the mighty Indians. Hopefully get through this game injury free and learn from playing a good football program. Hopefully it will help the falcons in games that they will be competive in. They have several games that they will have a shot to win. DB and SH are not in those games. Good luck to the Indians and the Falcons for the rest of the season.

You are right about not having a chance against SH and DB, and neither do the other 5 schools in the Big 2 Conference, but like you said, use the game to get better.     We (Boone) come to Volunteer in a couple of weeks and we are looking forward to a good game.    Boone usually wins this one but I'm not so sure this year, you guys are looking much better and you have a very good shot to win.    Best wishes to Falcon Nation

Nice to see the children at play already this season....Everyone knows  the ones I am speaking of. This is a football message board, not a grade school playground

It's also nice to see people who never have anything constructive to contribute to any conversation year after year are staying true to their colors. Everyone knows the ONE I am speaking of. Just go back and read he's posts. 

My point was batBOY,Is when was there last,and CAP and these other folks want to talk about DB winning state.My other point was,that's how they decided state champs back in the day.They voted on them,Just like the other schools that won a title by getting voted.The same way THS won there so called NATIONAL TITLE!!(IT WAS VOTED ON).But they don't bring that up when talking about DB has titles that was voted on.I guess there fake champs too.All the schools had a chance to win one that way,but they hate on DB cause a state wide panel picked them.Why didn't they pick there teams.Cause they want good enough.Why hasn't THS,SS,SHILL,BETSEY or any other local school other than GREENEVILLE won a state title.Even one of,if not the best team THS had a few yrs ago when they ran though everyone in the MTN LAKES for them to have there butts handed to them at MARYVILLE.THS hasn't had to play really anybody since MARYVILLE moved up,What's there problem,why can't they get it done now,And SS and BETSEY has to deal with GVILLE and ALCOA so they want win one unless GVILLE and ALCOA changes classifications.So batBOY keep talking about things you think you know so much about.YOU'RE LAME!!

It's obvious to me that NCboy gauges his responses strictly from the limited amount of information he gets from the coacht boards and that he has no knowledge of anything pertaining to high school football that's hasn't been regurgitated on these boards with someones personal slant on it. Typical republitard. :wacko:   You can tell by his statements that it is beyond his ability to pick up a book, or a newspaper, or maybe go to a website to get the actual facts. As Batman has found out it's really hard to reason with a poster with such limitations, so you just gotta step back and let them continue to make a baffoon out of himself. So everybody stand back and give NCboy room...

Stay classy.  Wouldn't expect anything less from you.  

You are right about not having a chance against SH and DB, and neither do the other 5 schools in the Big 2 Conference, but like you said, use the game to get better.     We (Boone) come to Volunteer in a couple of weeks and we are looking forward to a good game.    Boone usually wins this one but I'm not so sure this year, you guys are looking much better and you have a very good shot to win.    Best wishes to Falcon Nation

You know... I really wish you would limit your loser mentality to your own team. I know you believe that Boone doesn't stand a snowballs chance against DB and The Hill, but we don't all think we should be riding in that same boat with you. FYI - THS lose to DB and The Hill by a combined total of 3 points. I'm just sayin...

It's obvious to me that NCboy gauges his responses strictly from the limited amount of information he gets from the coacht boards and that he has no knowledge of anything pertaining to high school football that's hasn't been regurgitated on these boards with someones personal slant on it. Typical republitard. :wacko:   You can tell by his statements that it is beyond his ability to pick up a book, or a newspaper, or maybe go to a website to get the actual facts. As Batman has found out it's really hard to reason with a poster with such limitations, so you just gotta step back and let them continue to make a baffoon out of himself. So everybody stand back and give NCboy room...

Everyone knows the ONE I am speaking of. Just go back and read "his" post.