Perry County vs. Loretto

The Vikings head to Loretto to take on the Mustangs for both teams first District 12-A matchup. Both teams are (0-2) but Loretto has played better than the Vikings in every facet of their games. From watching the Vikings get completely trounced by the Lions of Scotts Hill (who i'd watch out in District 15A) and Waverly (another i'd watch in Class 3A) this team has zero confidence and the big line we have is about as soft as a baby's bottom. Sure hope they come to play in this game. Hope the coaches can find a way to get these boys juiced before kickoff. Let the talk begin. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vikings head to Loretto to take on the Mustangs for both teams first District 12-A matchup. Both teams are (0-2) but Loretto has played better than the Vikings in every facet of their games. From watching the Vikings get completely trounced by the Lions of Scotts Hill (who i'd watch out in District 15A) and Waverly (another i'd watch in Class 3A) this team has zero confidence and the big line we have is about as soft as a baby's bottom. Sure hope they come to play in this game. Hope the coaches can find a way to get these boys juiced before kickoff. Let the talk begin.

I believe if PC players can come together and play disciplined football they can compete, if not the season will roll on just like it started.

I believe if PC players can come together and play disciplined football they can compete, if not the season will roll on just like it started.

I totally agree with you. This team won six or seven games back when they were in middle school, at least that's what a parent told me at a scrimmage. They lack leadership in the worst way possible. I wish this team would pin their ears back and just try their hardest the entire game and not on the opening drive and then lay down.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

Welp since this thread isn't getting much hyper, i'm going to go on and make my prediction for this week. If the Vikings can come out and play to their potential then this will be a good game and possibly be a victory. The thing is, is that the Vikings get really down and out and they get that way very very quick. If Loretto can come out and punch them in the mouth first then the Vikings will have a long night. Good Luck to both teams and i hope i'm wrong about this prediction: Loretto- 38  Linden- 18

Edited by PCsupporter4life

man no offence to you or anything but iv never heard of scotts hill being any good at all... have they had a big turn around in there program or something?

man no offence to you or anything but iv never heard of scotts hill being any good at all... have they had a big turn around in there program or something?

They are really good this year in my opinion. They got some skill players and they have some big ol' boys on the lines. They'll at least come in third in District 15A, i can guarantee you that. That Coach over there has this program on the rise. Plus i'm sure they got some help from Lexington. It's only 10 miles from there so they probably can transfer if they want. I'm not assuming that but they really gotten a lot better in one year. 

They are really good this year in my opinion. They got some skill players and they have some big ol' boys on the lines. They'll at least come in third in District 15A, i can guarantee you that. That Coach over there has this program on the rise. Plus i'm sure they got some help from Lexington. It's only 10 miles from there so they probably can transfer if they want. I'm not assuming that but they really gotten a lot better in one year. 

It's starting to show up more now, but we were actually a lot better last year. Discipline and attitude were the first signs of better things...a year in the weight room and time to acclimate to Coach Stroup's playbook has helped too! Got a 'couple of linemen from Lexington (brothers) whose family moved, but lost our very good running back to Lexington. Most of the difference in our team has been due to time with a good coaching staff (added Tyler Sowell to coach the linemen), and recruiting kids from the hallways...our number of players has risen from 22 three years ago, to better than 60 now...makes a difference having some subs! Thanks for the good words, and good luck to the Vikings!!!

Edited by tradertwo