East Hickman at Lewis Co

ddaddy

East Hickman will hit them dead in the mouth and gain a big win over hole in the wall....... Lewis county! Coach King is working on a master plan ! He has been studying Lewis county real close as they pounded us in the past, FRIDAY Coach King is going to prove once and for all he is the real deal among  the high school Coaches of Middle Tennessee !  Lewis county is gonna feel the pain!

• Upvote 1

East Hickman will hit them dead in the mouth and gain a big win over hole in the wall....... Lewis county! Coach King is working on a master plan ! He has been studying Lewis county real close as they pounded us in the past, FRIDAY Coach King is going to prove once and for all he is the real deal among  the high school Coaches of Middle Tennessee !  Lewis county is gonna feel the pain!

Good to see someone from East show up on here.

Even if you are out of your ever loving mind. :) 

East Hickman will hit them dead in the mouth and gain a big win over hole in the wall....... Lewis county! Coach King is working on a master plan ! He has been studying Lewis county real close as they pounded us in the past, FRIDAY Coach King is going to prove once and for all he is the real deal among the high school Coaches of Middle Tennessee ! Lewis county is gonna feel the pain!

It's been a long day, so I'm glad I came on here and got to read your post. I needed a good laugh