M A X P R E P S Ratings:

National:

CC: 1,089 Central: 3,773

State:

CC: 80 Central: 38

5A:

CC: 6 Central: 21

Power Rating:

CC: 113.12 (99th) Central: 112.23 (105th)

Points Scored:

CC: 118 (59pt Avg) Central: 31 (31pt Avg)

Points allowed:

CC: 7 (3.5pt Avg) Central: 17 (17pt Avg)

No Common Opponents played

Avg Rankings of opponents, National, State, Class:

CC: 13,358 – 261 – 39

Central: 4,929 – 134 – 39

Central leads series 15-2. CC won last years matchup 28-21, teams were tied at the half 14-14 and tied after 3 qtrs 21-21 before CC pulled away in the 4th.

Central avg. margin of victory in series is +29pts

M A X P R E P S scoring analysis has CC wining by 28pts

Power Rankings predicts CC to win by 3pts

CC brings in a tuff offense for any defense to handle, but the speed of Central should be a factor in this one. I look for a good game once again this season with CC finding a way to pull away late, but do not be surprised if Central can find a way to make enuff plays to pull the upset. Both teams are fighting for a top spot in the district and this should be a very good game:

CC: 28

Central: 20

Edited by Mav4life

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the better games on the schedule in East Tennessee this week. 

CC's offense is very good - we all know that.  What they will have to deal with is that they will see speed from Central that they haven't seen on Friday night yet.  Central is a much improved team and will give CC all they want. 

I like CC, primarily because they are playing at home and because they have Ethan Jeffers pulling the trigger, but I do expect this one to be close for 4 quarters. 

I know CC has a gimmick offense, but people just don't know how fast these skilled players are. I'd venture to say that CC wideouts are man for man faster than Centrals. Now Central wii cause a few problems for CC defense for sure, they take a bad angle and central will take it to the house. It's all about containment and discipline vs an athletic Central team. I think it'll be a good one. Heard rains in the forecast too.

I know CC has a gimmick offense, but people just don't know how fast these skilled players are. I'd venture to say that CC wideouts are man for man faster than Centrals. Now Central wii cause a few problems for CC defense for sure, they take a bad angle and central will take it to the house. It's all about containment and discipline vs an athletic Central team. I think it'll be a good one. Heard rains in the forecast too.

With the Offence CC runs I would think the rain, so long as it is not a downpoore, would be to there favor..CC runs a lot of horizontal routes so I would think the DB's of Central not knowing which way the Receivers are going would give CC a "footing" advantage on cuts.

if this game was a little deeper in the season i would say this could be a "looking into the future" game for the cougars but being week 3 and running on all cylinders I am going to go against the grain with all previous post and say Campbell-42 Central-28 with the Cougars controlling this game from the first half on..Jeffers is a "Beast" and will continue guiding the Cougars to what I project and hope will go down as the best "Football" season in History for the Campbell County Cougars...