Week 2: Austin-East at Fulton

AlcoaBasketball

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised there was no thread on this game. Will the Falcons crack 80 again???

Did see Falcons week 1 (Powell) that was bad! Based on what little I've seen if they don't reach 80 they will be in the neighborhood of it. Not seen AE but they've not scored a touchdown yet not a good sign going in to week that your playing Fulton.

Did see Falcons week 1 (Powell) that was bad! Based on what little I've seen if they don't reach 80 they will be in the neighborhood of it. Not seen AE but they've not scored a touchdown yet not a good sign going in to week that your playing Fulton.

Yeah...Fulton may set a few more records Friday night. This is a mismatch from the start......

There is a thread on this...just not much action on it. The topic is Fulton vs AE and Fulton vs Farragut combined. AND scoring 80 points is NOT our goal going into the game. We would like to have a game that had some competition and that our starters could play more than half a game! I'm afraid this is going to hurt us come playoff time. Our guys aren't going to be conditioned to play a full game! I'm not even going to give a score prediction. Hoping for a safe injury free game for both teams! Fulton/AE was always a fun rivalry back in the day and we were already on page 10 on coacht by Tuesday. I would rather be going into a game with a close score prediction than a predicted blowout. It is bad for lots of reasons in the long-run. I promise...this is NOT how we want to win!

There is a thread on this...just not much action on it. The topic is Fulton vs AE and Fulton vs Farragut combined. AND scoring 80 points is NOT our goal going into the game. We would like to have a game that had some competition and that our starters could play more than half a game! I'm afraid this is going to hurt us come playoff time. Our guys aren't going to be conditioned to play a full game! I'm not even going to give a score prediction. Hoping for a safe injury free game for both teams! Fulton/AE was always a fun rivalry back in the day and we were already on page 10 on coacht by Tuesday. I would rather be going into a game with a close score prediction than a predicted blowout. It is bad for lots of reasons in the long-run. I promise...this is NOT how we want to win!

Ok. It's just that a Fulton/AE thread belongs here in the 3A/4A board. And I agree, this is hurting Fulton more than helping them.

Ok. It's just that a Fulton/AE thread belongs here in the 3A/4A board. And I agree, this is hurting Fulton more than helping them.

It is on the 3A/4A board...just way on down because nobody is commenting on it. Anyway, glad we can agree on something, because I dont think we agree on much else. ðŸ˜

Edited by 4 My Sister