govs vs heritage

Its a dumpster fire at wb. Heritage will win the bell this year we lost 3 winnable games i dnt see any evidence at this point thats gonna lead us to a winthe players mindsets are really terrible at william blount there always bragging every friday that there gonna win and they are few players out there that just dont care if they win or not

Yes we have. The teams we have faced have gotten tougher every week but our defense has progressed anyways. We held a team that scored over 50 points last week to 26 points and only 6 of those were scored in the 2nd half. If that's not improvement I dont know what is.

u gotta remember they played karns last week of course they scored 50 they could have easily done it tonite as well but still no improvements u gotta win to get better

Govfan18,

We played 100 times better on defense tonight than we did in the first two games. We played physical and contained their run game really well for the most part. It would have been closer if they hadn't gotten that huge break from the refs in the first Qtr. Basically all of their scores came from big plays but other than that they weren't able to move the ball very well on us. And you have to remember that #11, our best offensive skill guy did not play in the 2nd half. Yes we lost but I would say there's positives to take away from this game. And we have 3 very winnable games coming up. Keep your head up, have faith my child lol.