MO WEST vs SCIENCE HILL Week 3

TopperFootball

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen Mo West this season but they're apparently a lot better than they were last year. They'll probably be out for some revenge seeing as how the Toppers rolled in there last season and embarrassed them on their Homecoming. Everyone keeps saying SH is also better than last year but I'm not seeing it quite yet. Yeah, we know they can put up points in a hurry but they also seem to completely lose their focus after they get an early lead. The defense is also having some trouble stopping the run. With that said, I still think the Toppers win this one on Friday. Mo West's wins aren't that impressive; West Greene, Greeneville and Cherokee. And they barely beat Greeneville, a team the Toppers rolled over in a scrimmage a few weeks ago.

Score prediction. SH-49 Mo West-28

Edited by Aussie2TN

Mo West 42-6!!!

you might be the most annoying person on Coacht, nothing you have to say makes any sense at all. It's almost as if I'm looking at a 5 year old's posts. I know that your DB pride runs high, but how could you reasonably think that SH scores only 6? Missed PAT? 2 field goals? I think maybe you should go back to your coloring books and leave the people who actually want to talk football alone.

you might be the most annoying person on Coacht, nothing you have to say makes any sense at all. It's almost as if I'm looking at a 5 year old's posts. I know that your DB pride runs high, but how could you reasonably think that SH scores only 6? Missed PAT? 2 field goals? I think maybe you should go back to your coloring books and leave the people who actually want to talk football alone.

Easy Topper, some DB fans are still in shock over last year's SH game...

Easy Topper, some DB fans are still in shock over last year's SH game...

Topper isn't saying anything that fans from nearly every school in NET hasn't said in a similar way.Just because someone claims to be a fan of DB or any other school,is no different then me claiming to be Batman.....Now,everyone knew SH was going to win a game against DB at some point. I had predicted a few years ago that if anyone was going to stand toe to toe with the Tribe in NET,SH was going to be that team.

Topper isn't saying anything that fans from nearly every school in NET hasn't said in a similar way.Just because someone claims to be a fan of DB or any other school,is no different then me claiming to be Batman.....Now,everyone knew SH was going to win a game against DB at some point. I had predicted a few years ago that if anyone was going to stand toe to toe with the Tribe in NET,SH was going to be that team.

Yep, its bound to happen sooner or later.     Can't wait until the DB/SH game this year....   I think this is the last chance SH has against DB for a few years.