MO WEST vs SCIENCE HILL Week 3

TopperFootball

Science Hill 48

Mo West 20

NCmanfordb = an indictment of grammar / spelling / English classes in Kingsport. 

Kingsport, your village idiot is on the loose again.

I will just copy and paste my last post to cover the subject.....................................................Topper isn't saying anything that fans from nearly every school in NET hasn't said in a similar way.Just because someone claims to be a fan of DB or any other school,is no different then me claiming to be Batman.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, its bound to happen sooner or later.     Can't wait until the DB/SH game this year....   I think this is the last chance SH has against DB for a few years.

I really thought our 9th graders would beat SH with much more ease as well.I was also thinking when our 9th and 10th get together it will be a very strong team.I have not however factored in those things that sometimes happen with P&P.That's Players and politics.

I really thought our 9th graders would beat SH with much more ease as well.I was also thinking when our 9th and 10th get together it will be a very strong team.I have not however factored in those things that sometimes happen with P&P.That's Players and politics.

I'm thinking we're expecting to much out of the 9th grade team. Lots of people had them as world beaters. Their pretty good but unless they all of the sudden catch fire their nothing like some were building them up to be.

Topper isn't saying anything that fans from nearly every school in NET hasn't said in a similar way.Just because someone claims to be a fan of DB or any other school,is no different then me claiming to be Batman.....Now,everyone knew SH was going to win a game against DB at some point. I had predicted a few years ago that if anyone was going to stand toe to toe with the Tribe in NET,SH was going to be that team.

If your not the real Batman then who is?

Adam West. As for the 9th grade,they just don't have depth and could use a couple more difference makers.That's why I hope with the 10th grade,most of the parts will be together

Adam West is not the real Batman. He just played him on tv. There is a real Batman. I just don't know who it is. I've seen him from a distance.

Who did the 9th grade play last night?

The DB 9th grade game with SH 9 &10 was not as close as 27-20. SH threw 2 hail marys at the end of the first half and the end of the game. With under 2 min left it was 27-13. watch out for that 2nd P.

It was the SH 9th grade only and they kept us in the game with a bunch of turnovers in the first half.We will do some things different the next time but who is to say we won't have a bunch of turnovers.I don't know if we will have our fastest player back by then either.How he never gets much time to practice with the 9th has been a cluster for the kid and the team.Sorry for the Hijack SH and MW.I try to atleast put something about the fine SH 9th grade bunch.I don't know much about West except they did beat the team I played for.That probably was stacking the box and double - daring Greeneville to throw.Seen the Devils and DB scrimmage,they were still trying to find the air power.

Edited by BatmanDB

It was the SH 9th grade only and they kept us in the game with a bunch of turnovers in the first half.We will do some things different the next time but who is to say we won't have a bunch of turnovers.I don't know if we will have our fastest player back by then either.How he never gets much time to practice with the 9th has been a cluster for the kid and the team.Sorry for the Hijack SH and MW.I try to atleast put something about the fine SH 9th grade bunch.I don't know much about West except they did beat the team I played for.That probably was stacking the box and double - daring Greeneville to throw.Seen the Devils and DB scrimmage,they were still trying to find the air power.