District 9AA- 2014-2015

buledievlpdrie

How in the heck did Heritage lose to WH????  At home no less.  Heard that Tate boy couldn't be stopped.  Bad loss for the Patriots just as they were starting to make a run in the District. 

Can't beat 8.  WHouse shot 40 something free throws to Heritage 20 something.  ehhh  But yeah, Tate did have 18 and some key plays...Heritage got worn down in 2nd half and didn't put in fresh legs. WH rotated constantly new players in.  Westmoreland Tonight at home. Hopefully get revenge from the horiffic game the Patriots played at Westmoreland this yr......read a 5 point first half.

Okay so we are coming down to the last third  of district play the standings are as follows.

1. Harpeth 7-1

2. Cheatham County 6-1

3. White House 5-3

4. White House-Heritage 4-4

5. Westmoreland 3-5

6. Greenbrier 1-6

7. Sycamore 1-7

Who is going to win the regular season championship as it gives you an automatic bid to the region coming from a 7 team district.

Games this Friday who do you got?

Cheatham @ Harpeth

Should be a great game. I think harpeth will be looking to avenge their loss earlier in the year at cheatham. So I am taking the home team in harpeth by 5.

Westmoreland @ Sycamore

Was a two point game earlier in the year. I got westmoreland after coming off their big road win against Heritage.

Greenbrier @ White House

The devils haven't been very good at home this year winning 4 of their 5 district wins on the road. They have been playing better as of late and I have them winning their 4th district game in a row.

White House Heritage@ Hume Fog tonight and @ East Robertson Friday

Looking to bounce back after two tough district home losses . I believe heritage will win both of these basketball games.

How in the heck did Heritage lose to WH????  At home no less.  Heard that Tate boy couldn't be stopped.  Bad loss for the Patriots just as they were starting to make a run in the District. 

How did Heritage lose to WH??? they have lost to Westmoreland not once, but twice now...Heritage is not very good. Everyone can keep counting out the devils, but i promise WHHS is on the way up!

Okay so we are coming down to the last third  of district play the standings are as follows.

1. Harpeth 7-1

2. Cheatham County 6-1

3. White House 5-3

5. Westmoreland 3-5

6. Greenbrier 1-6

7. Sycamore 1-7

Who is going to win the regular season championship as it gives you an automatic bid to the region coming from a 7 team district.

Cheatham @ Harpeth

Should be a great game. I think harpeth will be looking to avenge their loss earlier in the year at cheatham. So I am taking the home team in harpeth by 5.

Westmoreland @ Sycamore

Was a two point game earlier in the year. I got westmoreland after coming off their big road win against Heritage.

Greenbrier @ White House

The devils haven't been very good at home this year winning 4 of their 5 district wins on the road. They have been playing better as of late and I have them winning their 4th district game in a row.

Looking to bounce back after two tough district home losses . I believe heritage will win both of these basketball games.

FINAL

1, Harpeth... good coach will get them to the top

2. WH/Cheatham coin flip will decide 2 and 3

4. Heritage

5. Westmoreland

6. Sycamore

7. Greenbrier

I'll take Harpeth over CC will be a very good game I believe 

I like Sycamore over Westmoreland, after being held in check on tuesday I think number 10 for Sycamore has a huge night. But not sure if the coach will be back for that game if so then Sycamore big if not they win close

I like WH at home vs Greenbrier, I believe this is a trap game for WH coming off another district win, they can not afford to look past anyone. Especially in this district it has been pretty crazy all year! 

And for Heritage I believe they will get back on track with 2 wins in those two games...both being big. Plus ten points in  both games.

Can't beat 8.  WHouse shot 40 something free throws to Heritage 20 something.  ehhh  But yeah, Tate did have 18 and some key plays...Heritage got worn down in 2nd half and didn't put in fresh legs. WH rotated constantly new players in.  Westmoreland Tonight at home. Hopefully get revenge from the horiffic game the Patriots played at Westmoreland this yr......read a 5 point first half.

Can't beat 8?? WH played 10 Heritage played 6, when you can't breath in the 3rd quarter your chances of winning arent great. You can't help but foul when you are too tired to play defense.

Can't beat 8?? WH played 10 Heritage played 6, when you can't breath in the 3rd quarter your chances of winning arent great. You can't help but foul when you are too tired to play defense.

Easy to blame the refs, when honestly Heritage just got out played! White House is averaging at least 61 points a game in there past 4 games, it's no fluke!

Okay so we are coming down to the last third of district play the standings are as follows.

1. Harpeth 7-1

2. Cheatham County 6-1

3. White House 5-3

5. Westmoreland 3-5

6. Greenbrier 1-6

7. Sycamore 1-7

Cheatham @ Harpeth

Westmoreland @ Sycamore

Greenbrier @ White House

Cheatham capped off the season sweep with a win at Harpeth. They'll win their fourth straight regular season district title in a few weeks and head into the tournament again as a major threat.

*White House is averaging at least 61 points a game in there past 4 games, it's no fluke

outplayed, kinda like Heritage outplayed White House the last 3 outings? You won by 7.  White House is also giving up 61 points per game average. Heritage is giving up only 45 points per game average. Unfortunately the offense is not producing enough to get the W.  Hopefully by district tourney time The Boat will be Righted.  This District is up for grabs....no real powerhouse.

*White House is averaging at least 61 points a game in there past 4 games, it's no fluke

outplayed, kinda like Heritage outplayed White House the last 3 outings? You won by 7.  White House is also giving up 61 points per game average. Heritage is giving up only 45 points per game average. Unfortunately the offense is not producing enough to get the W.  Hopefully by district tourney time The Boat will be Righted.  This District is up for grabs....no real powerhouse.

idk about the no powerhouse statement , this response is a pretty pointless one new blue... Cheatham won it last year and are still sitting at the top again this year! 5 total losses in two years so far yikes! Most would say that's pretty much a powerhouse! Someone has to beat them when it matters and that hasn't been done by anyone in the district so in my book the champ is still the champ! And the opponent ppg is the most misconstrued stat category ever, Heritage is a slow down the game team and WH is a up tempo running team so obviously the other team is going to score more points that's what happens when you have more possessions, Heritage opponents don't get as many in their games therefore the points are lower the stat you need to be looking at is the point differential...that's the true test of a team. and in the last six games WH point differential total is +43 (5-1)... Heritage -3 (3-3)  thats why the opponent ppg average is a bogus stat, Just saying. 

White House Heritage continues to impress....With an upset win over #1 Cheatham Co. @ Cheatham last week, which by the way ended a long 2 yr home winning streak, and a win over #2 Harpeth last night. It looks like a Petrone team that is peaking at the right time of the year.

Will this list CHANGE before the end of the season? Who will one of the low seeds upset in the next few games. White House got thumped by Cheatham last night....but I think have a good chance of winning against Harpeth and Westmoreland maybe pull #2.  Can Westmoreland make a run, they are a very pesky team.  Sycamore upset bid over Cheatham...I'm sure they would like nothing better.  Its getting crazy in 9AA.  Go Patriots

1Cheatham County8-1 has sycamore, greenbrier and heritage to go

2Harpeth7-3  has white house and westmoreland

3White House6-4 has harpeth and westmoreland

4White House Heritage5-4 has greenbrier, sycamore and cheatham

5Westmoreland5-5  harpeth and whitehouse

6Greenbrier1-8 has heritage, cheatham and sycamore

7Sycamore1-8 has cheatham co, heritage and greenbrier

Has the District Tournament been set yet. Vol State? Dates?