Heritage 45-8 over Seymour

BigDave1967

If anyone is near gov91 please be a friend and get his belt and shoelaces!

WB beat Seymour pretty bad in a pre-season scrimmage and it was one of those funky scrimmages where you only get 5 plays on offense and can't get first downs so it probably would have been much worse if it was a game-like scrimmage. So i'm not especially impressed by this win. But by all means I hope the heritage fans are cocky when they come to WB next week. They will be riding high with their victories over cupcakes and WB will be hungry and fired up after losing 3 competitive games with teams that will probably all make the playoffs this year.

WB beat Seymour pretty bad in a pre-season scrimmage and it was one of those funky scrimmages where you only get 5 plays on offense and can't get first downs so it probably would have been much worse if it was a game-like scrimmage. So i'm not especially impressed by this win. But by all means I hope the heritage fans are cocky when they come to WB next week. They will be riding high with their victories over cupcakes and WB will be hungry and fired up after losing 3 competitive games with teams that will probably all make the playoffs this year.

Or Heritage beats their 3rd cupcake in a row and WB is 0-4 to 4 competitive teams!