South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Moore man against this Helton man)

Roy Dillard

I created us a little website for this game next Friday at this Helton mans stadium.  I garuntee you our boys better learn how to nock a hole so we can run the durn ball.  I looked in my almanac and It is supposed to be clear next Friday so I will go to this Helton mans stadium.  I hope he will let me bring in my cooler because those ladies at the gate gave me a hard time at that jamboree when I tried to bring in my cooler with red bulls and fudge rounds.  You think im joking but im not.

Here is the bottom line...if sp can't be whitwell, even the new and improved whitwell, then we have reached a new low. This isn't the 90-91 whitwell years. I seen them play jasper and they are tough but still slow. My only concern is with them blitzing because if Jasper's line had trouble blocking them at times on the pass then we will too. But I look for at 42-14 42-20 sp win type of game. Go pirates

Here is the bottom line...if sp can't be whitwell, even the new and improved whitwell, then we have reached a new low. This isn't the 90-91 whitwell years. I seen them play jasper and they are tough but still slow. My only concern is with them blitzing because if Jasper's line had trouble blocking them at times on the pass then we will too. But I look for at 42-14 42-20 sp win type of game. Go pirates

Good analysis PowerP. SP will beat Whitwell by multiple scores.