South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Moore man against this Helton man)

Roy Dillard

I never beat Jasper in football, but you never beat SP in football either that I recall. We all live through these kids and our own somewhat. You can't tell me that even a small part of you loves winning for yourself in youth sports. You won't say it on here but you do, every coach does at least a little. Your group along with the group right below you will be a force in several years in multiple sports as long as they stay together. I wish them the best.

I did beat them in football, although not in high school. That's why I said any sports. I was part of two other teams that dominated the pirates during my time in school. I don't get bent out of shape like y'all pirate supporters who could never beat “Jasper“ as you so jealously call it. I do love winning as much as anyone does, that is true, but I'm not sure that I am winning for myself. Like I always say, I will never take credit for what my little ones have done because they are so talented, and they would win even if old pirate was the coach.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

LOPAO......PM, Old Pirate tips the cap to you. The folkes that chatter about how it felt during this win streak or that losing streak and never feuded is like a hippy flower child draft dodger talking about how it felt in Vietnam and winning losing battles! Those types are still around today, point here is there ain't been No Jasperlites that will testify honestly about taking money from the little league to pay coach's bonuses! Nope, recon not...recon theys still fellers a bit skeerd. Yep, recon so....

Lol......your jealously is showing right through old pirate. To quote you, “yous" have been on this kick about the little league paying the coaches salary when in actuality you have given no facts about the matter. Probably something you heard at the bar one night. I have said and will repeat that it is none of my business how they pay Ross,nor is it yours, and its obvious that you are very envious of the situation. There was a song that I remember jamming to on the trampoline circa 1990, see if you remember it, it goes like this......How do rumours get started? They're started by the jealous people as they get mad at something they had and somebody else is holding. Is that it Op, you wished Ross was still in pirate land? Come on to warrior land, the water is good right now. You can call yourself Old Engine. Fact about the little league is that they have record numbers, including several pirates and most got new equipment this year. Seems like they are doing well and can probably afford to give money away if they so choose to. So where are your facts Old Pirate, I will hang up and listen, and facts aren't what Otis done and told you in the drunk tank. Yep, reckon so!.......oh yeah to stay on topic sp-29 tigers-28

Lol......your jealously is showing right through old pirate. To quote you, “yous" have been on this kick about the little league paying the coaches salary when in actuality you have given no facts about the matter. Probably something you heard at the bar one night. I have said and will repeat that it is none of my business how they pay Ross,nor is it yours, and its obvious that you are very envious of the situation. There was a song that I remember jamming to on the trampoline circa 1990, see if you remember it, it goes like this......How do rumours get started? They're started by the jealous people as they get mad at something they had and somebody else is holding. Is that it Op, you wished Ross was still in pirate land? Come on to warrior land, the water is good right now. You can call yourself Old Engine. Fact about the little league is that they have record numbers, including several pirates and most got new equipment this year. Seems like they are doing well and can probably afford to give money away if they so choose to. So where are your facts Old Pirate, I will hang up and listen, and facts aren't what Otis done and told you in the drunk tank. Yep, reckon so!.......oh yeah to stay on topic sp-29 tigers-28

LOPAO.... Old Pirate says ( on topic) the Pirates had jest enough gun powder to fend off an outmanned bunch. Now as for some of that other mess them lips is spewing. 1. you know OP speaks about what Jasperlites loose lips chat about and is fact. Old Pirate has kinfolkes in that mess too. Point is this, you either deaf and totally disconnected as us kinfolkes knows ain't so, or else Yous jest ashamed to admit them little fellers partially footing the bonus money. 2. Old Pirate ain't NEVER been swooned by Snake Oil Salesmen, unlike you Vol fans and Jasperlites, so No OP ain't nary bit jealous. Recon OP has been scratching this skillet head bout a few things thou. 1. There ain't been a HEEP of Jasper fellers coming out to play, figure theys jest been too busy a earning $ for their annual tithe. 2. Now last, Is them little fellers going to give a 1099A for the bonus & get a Tx credit for all that money theys making? LOPAO....you fellers is truly a piece of work. Yep, recon so! Edited by OLD PIRATE

You two get your last jabs in but be nice. Closing this one later today. It is almost Friday!

As you well know us kinfolkes love this feuding, recon it is like sparing long before the real feud, kinda warming up you might say. Thanks for giving Truth a chance, but not too awlfully likely he will respond quickly, too busy worrying amount of tithe them Jasper folkes is going to get shackled with. BTW, Old Pirate needs plus membership back, didn't even know it weren't there fer a spell until ole Roy made mention but thought OP was gran fathered in with one one them life times deals a ways back. Edited by OLD PIRATE