30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• McMinn Co.
    • Oak Ridge

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you said it. And the minute you call someone a name is the minute you lose the debate

I've never said our running backs were as "slow as Christmas"...you said that. I've never said "You were an idiot"...you said that, and then I agreed. I described what an idiot might post on here and you apparently agreed because you've been calling yourself an idiot ever since. I'm not "debating" you but it's good to know that YOU are the rules maker for debates. I've always wondered who that was.

I've never said our running backs were as "slow as Christmas"...you said that. I've never said "You were an idiot"...you said that, and then I agreed. I described what an idiot might post on here and you apparently agreed because you've been calling yourself an idiot ever since. I'm not "debating" you but it's good to know that YOU are the rules maker for debates. I've always wondered who that was.

and - number 15 is very fast... Do you go to the games?

and - number 15 is very fast... Do you go to the games?

I haven't missed a game. Number 15 can FLY but as I said in an earlier post, he just moved from receiver and he doesn't play much. In fact, I haven't seen him in the first half of a game yet. He's behind 20, 6, and 29. Having just moved, he may not know his plays yet. Our running backs are good but none are really fast, except for 15.

Oak Ridge by at least 21...not wanting to troll just talk football w oak ridge fans but am curious to your thoughts on your team so far this season?

Are they exceeding expectations? About where you thought? Improved since scrimmages?

Anyway best of luck to you guys this week

I think we are getting better each week. Our offense has improved the most but still has a long way to go. I'm not sold on the line or the QB play, but I believe we will get better in both areas. Our defense is very good and with all of the returners I thought we would be. Our kicking game is the best I've seen so far and I doubt I will see a better one.