Goodpasture Football 2014

Rainwater

Biggest problem Goodpasture will have is hiring a coach with the right Religious background. They got lucky with the Basketball coach and the fact that the old Baseball coach was. Can't believe they let Estep go, HUGE mistake! They better take care of Sonn because once he jumps ship it will go down quickly.

On a football note, this team is terrible and all of those county teams are going to enjoy stomping the cougars.

Definately time to think about moving on. Wonder what the short list would be for the job and who would be interested?

There will be plenty of coaches more qualified than Mote to want the job.  They will have plenty of applicants.  Don't know if they are willing to pay the big bucks, but it seems this day in age you might have to.  You could get a private school assistant wanting a shot, or try to pry a public school coach away.

Worst team at Goodpasture in 20 years.  Hope the administration takes a look at this clown as the HC.  It's embarrassing.  When you fire a coach like Coach Martin, and replace him with a guy whose career winning percentage under .500, this is what you get.  Karma.  Both the offense and defense looks like a circus, and no way the program should EVER be this bad.   

Got Hartsville next, who will want to mercy rule us after getting embarrassed at FCS.  Then Lipscomb.....Staring at 0-6.   Hopefully, we will get a W against RBS.  We are staring at 3-7, and best case 4-6.  4-6 isn't going to cut it.  

Newsflash to the Headmaster and the big hitters at Goodpasture.....you can't go with the cheap and safe play in football these days.  

Hope Perry is getting a short list together because this football program has become a disaster.

After taking a look a Goodpasture football......

2012   5-6

2013   6-6

2014  0-4 with the weakest part of your schedule coming-up!  You will finish 4-6 or 5-5!  How come the last two years it was OK?  Now all of a sudden its a joke and disaster!  I got news for you...since your title game against Alcoa in 2010....its been down hill. 

Now new Coach comes in and its all his fault...I guess you forgot about 11-12 you went the two years before he got there?  What would that be considered?

After taking a look a Goodpasture football......

2012 5-6

2013 6-6

2014 0-4 with the weakest part of your schedule coming-up! You will finish 4-6 or 5-5! How come the last two years it was OK? Now all of a sudden its a joke and disaster! I got news for you...since your title game against Alcoa in 2010....its been down hill.

Now new Coach comes in and its all his fault...I guess you forgot about 11-12 you went the two years before he got there? What would that be considered?

Actually I believe Martin left after 2012. Current coach started in 2013, however I could be wrong, possibly some Goodpasture fans can confirm.

Actually I believe Martin left after 2012. Current coach started in 2013, however I could be wrong, possibly some Goodpasture fans can confirm.

Since you brought it up, what was Martin's record since the last title game and what is the new coach's record. I bet the reason they have not been back to state is that they lost that good QB after the state game against Alcoa. One thing I don't understand is why would the new coach want to play the likes of Clarksville, Cain Ridge and I believe they still play Maplewood?

Since you brought it up, what was Martin's record since the last title game and what is the new coach's record. I bet the reason they have not been back to state is that they lost that good QB after the state game against Alcoa. One thing I don't understand is why would the new coach want to play the likes of Clarksville, Cain Ridge and I believe they still play Maplewood?

Sorry chief, my post was directed to beentheclown,