Week 4: DCA at Boyd Buchanan

BigDave1967

You are about to witness the beginning of a 3,1/2 year run where nobody will want to play the Bucs.

Will it start this week?

We will know real soon.

I will tell you this, practice has been real good this week. It's coming together. The kids are relaxed, up beat, and confident.

DCA is for real.

It will be a good win for the Bucs.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are about to witness the beginning of a 3,1/2 year run where nobody will want to play the Bucs.

Will it start this week?

We will know real soon.

I will tell you this, practice has been real good this week. It's coming together. The kids are relaxed, up beat, and confident.

DCA is for real.

It will be a good win for the Bucs.

We always want to play Reaction's Bucs. Lets make it clear. This is Reaction's team and not OrangeSlice's team.

We always want to play Reaction's Bucs. Lets make it clear. This is Reaction's team and not OrangeSlice's team.

I've been painting the field for 5 years.

I've helped refloor the locker room, redo the weight room, and pulled the equipment trailer to the away games. My freshmen is my 2nd child going threw the program.

I tell you all that to tell you this....

This is not reactions team. This team belongs to Coach Grant Reynolds and nobody else.

You are forgiven for your ignorance.

Don't let it happen again

I've been painting the field for 5 years.

I've helped refloor the locker room, redo the weight room, and pulled the equipment trailer to the away games. My freshmen is my 2nd child going threw the program.

I tell you all that to tell you this....

This is not reactions team. This team belongs to Coach Grant Reynolds and nobody else.

You are forgiven for your ignorance.

Don't let it happen again

LMBO. I thought you would understand.

3 tough games coming for DCA ... Boyd, Webb, FCS.  Boyd should be the easiest if DCA is for real.  If not, Webb will make a statement as the number 1 squad in this district.  The FCS game will probably determine who travels the first round of the playoffs.  The good news for DCA though is the final 2 games of the season will give the starters plenty of time to rest/recover.  In the final, just start your JV squad against MJCA and you'll be fine.