Week 4: Bradley Central at Walker Valley

BigDave1967

WV has been saying since before the season that this is their best chance to finally beat Bradley.  I'm not sure yet if they are capable, but Bradley hasn't shown a lot either so far.  I'm still sticking with my original conclusion that this is just the same old WV story, different year. Good enough to win a few easy ones. Not good enough to run with the big boys of the district.  Plus, looks like Cooper Melton is still out...and he's one of their more consistent playmakers.  I'll take Bradley by 14, since they don't kick field goals.

WV has been saying since before the season that this is their best chance to finally beat Bradley.  I'm not sure yet if they are capable, but Bradley hasn't shown a lot either so far.  I'm still sticking with my original conclusion that this is just the same old WV story, different year. Good enough to win a few easy ones. Not good enough to run with the big boys of the district.  Plus, looks like Cooper Melton is still out...and he's one of their more consistent playmakers.  I'll take Bradley by 14, since they don't kick field goals.

WV is better, but that Rhea Co game was tough. Bradley has shown some ability to make plays but then they make mistakes that let others stay in games. Drives me crazy.