Wayne County at Perry County

wildcat89

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a good week for the younger players to play a lot. We seem pretty banged up. Coach rice said in his post game interview that in 28 years of coaching he has never had a team to have the injuries this team has had. Also, how they have come on and off the field. Hope everyone comes out and supports the cats.

WC seems to be rolling but have been plagued with turnovers but the defense has been able to step up and overcome them. PC has struggled but seem to have some talent. Will PC show up to play or will it be like the last couple if years and just want to pick a fight? Let's hear it.

they are the same way they have always been wc wins big and pc will try to start fights because they know they don't stand a chance if they know they don't stand a chance they will try to fight some of our players or something stupid like that.. wc wins by 28 only because our 2nd and 3rd string will be in at the beginning of 3rd quarter

It would be a good week for the younger players to play a lot. We seem pretty banged up. Coach rice said in his post game interview that in 28 years of coaching he has never had a team to have the injuries this team has had. Also, how they have come on and off the field. Hope everyone comes out and supports the cats.

WC better be working the bugs out in my opinion!  Too many turnovers, and several players needing all the experience they can get.  We have some tough teams coming up and we better get ready now!  The injuries have hurt but you have to play on and I think you do that with aggressive play and finding out now who your next player is for these injured positions!  That being said I think WC wins big!  "GO CATS"

There are not going to be any fights being picked. Perry County is not the same team as they were the past two years. Ask Parsons, there were no ejections no late hits or anything of that matter. Don't disrespect these kids just because the Wildcats are (1-8) all time against the Vikings. That's what Waynesboro's always been great at and they will always be good at it. Linden may find some players on down the years but that may not ever happen again like the 2008-2011 years were. There really shouldn't even be a thread because all its going to be is a bunch of people from Waynesboro and surrounding counties talking about how bad the Vikings are and see how bad Waynesboro's going to win. Look we all know more than likely unless Linden comes up some new defense that can tackle other than Keatton Bates and an offense other than Dalton Forrester running up the middle then more than likely Waynesboro will run away with this game. Then again the Vikings might come out like they did against Loretto and play as good as they can and not make five or six turnovers like they do and have seven penalties for holding or false starts then they may keep it close but i'm not betting on it because the way they seemed during the game last night and if they really wanted to, the Vikings have all but given up on this season. I hate to see it for these kids because they really try so hard but when you make turnovers and have penalties and have the same run play over and over and over and over again then yeah you probably won't win many games. Sorry that this is a long post but i know how threads go on here and i feel like all the Waynesboro, Collinwood, Parsons, Hohenwald,  Adamsville, and Mt. Pleasant fans will be dogging Linden all week long. Let's just be realistic with it unless Waynesboro miraculously just doesn't show up i don't see the Vikings winning but i really hope i'm wrong.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

There are not going to be any fights being picked. Perry County is not the same team as they were the past two years. Ask Parsons, there were no ejections no late hits or anything of that matter. Don't disrespect these kids just because the Wildcats are (1-8) all time against the Vikings. That's what Waynesboro's always been great at and they will always be good at it. Linden may find some players on down the years but that may not ever happen again like the 2008-2011 years were. There really shouldn't even be a thread because all its going to be is a bunch of people from Waynesboro and surrounding counties talking about how bad the Vikings are and see how bad Waynesboro's going to win. Look we all know more than likely unless Linden comes up some new defense that can tackle other than Keatton Bates and an offense other than Dalton Forrester running up the middle then more than likely Waynesboro will run away with this game. Then again the Vikings might come out like they did against Loretto and play as good as they can and not make five or six turnovers like they do and have seven penalties for holding or false starts then they may keep it close but i'm not betting on it because the way they seemed during the game last night and if they really wanted to, the Vikings have all but given up on this season. I hate to see it for these kids because they really try so hard but when you make turnovers and have penalties and have the same run play over and over and over and over again then yeah you probably won't win many games. Sorry that this is a long post but i know how threads go on here and i feel like all the Waynesboro, Collinwood, Parsons, Hohenwald, and Mt. Pleasant fans will be dogging Linden all week long. Let's just be realistic with it unless Waynesboro miraculously just doesn't show up i don't see the Vikings winning but i really hope i'm wrong.

I don't think anybody will be dogging anybody, I'm not anyway. I hope PC turns things around and we can have some more of those games where there's no standing room left! Everybody in 1a has ups and downs, it will get better in Linden if there's enough community support. What I can't stand is when a team is having a down year all the fans quit coming, that's when a team needs them the most! I don't think PC has enough weapons to play with WC this year, WC defense had pitched two straight shutouts and are getting better every week. The only thing that has stopped WC offense is WC itself with turnovers. WC wins big!

There are not going to be any fights being picked. Perry County is not the same team as they were the past two years. Ask Parsons, there were no ejections no late hits or anything of that matter. Don't disrespect these kids just because the Wildcats are (1-8) all time against the Vikings. That's what Waynesboro's always been great at and they will always be good at it. Linden may find some players on down the years but that may not ever happen again like the 2008-2011 years were. There really shouldn't even be a thread because all its going to be is a bunch of people from Waynesboro and surrounding counties talking about how bad the Vikings are and see how bad Waynesboro's going to win. Look we all know more than likely unless Linden comes up some new defense that can tackle other than Keatton Bates and an offense other than Dalton Forrester running up the middle then more than likely Waynesboro will run away with this game. Then again the Vikings might come out like they did against Loretto and play as good as they can and not make five or six turnovers like they do and have seven penalties for holding or false starts then they may keep it close but i'm not betting on it because the way they seemed during the game last night and if they really wanted to, the Vikings have all but given up on this season. I hate to see it for these kids because they really try so hard but when you make turnovers and have penalties and have the same run play over and over and over and over again then yeah you probably won't win many games. Sorry that this is a long post but i know how threads go on here and i feel like all the Waynesboro, Collinwood, Parsons, Hohenwald, and Mt. Pleasant fans will be dogging Linden all week long. Let's just be realistic with it unless Waynesboro miraculously just doesn't show up i don't see the Vikings winning but i really hope i'm wrong.

dang double post! Edited by wildcat89

Regardless of  what you say, some of us just want to talk football, not disrespect any kids! That"s just ridiculous to say that, and you know as we'll as I do If WC was Struggling there would be a fair share of PC and other Posters taking shots!  I've learned that's the way it is on here!  I ain't justifying it, just saying!  "GO CATS"

Regardless of  what you say, some of us just want to talk football, not disrespect any kids! That"s just ridiculous to say that, and you know as we'll as I do If WC was Struggling there would be a fair share of PC and other Posters taking shots!  I've learned that's the way it is on here!  I ain't justifying it, just saying!  "GO CATS"

You wouldn't hear anything from this old man if Waynesboro was in the spot that Linden's in. The crowd has been very supportive. There was a lot of people at the game last night. The support of this team isn't as good as in years past especially on the road but at home games they fill it up pretty nicely. I believe i am the only poster that talks about Perry County sports. I enjoy discussing football and basketball on here. Just don't like some people that think every game is a joke. Can't wait to discuss this game and all the games remaining for both teams.