Wayne County at Perry County

wildcat89

Regardless of  what you say, some of us just want to talk football, not disrespect any kids! That"s just ridiculous to say that, and you know as we'll as I do If WC was Struggling there would be a fair share of PC and other Posters taking shots!  I've learned that's the way it is on here!  I ain't justifying it, just saying!  "GO CATS"

Also i didn't mean Waynesboro fans necessarily. I was meaning some posters that i've seen.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also i didn't mean Waynesboro fans necessarily. I was meaning some posters that i've seen.

I wish coach t could get back to just talking about football, all the arguing and other trash talking crap needs to be left out! If it don't change soon you'll be hearing the last from me on here. Butchie is going to have to step in and clean it up or he's going to lose all the good posters!

I wish coach t could get back to just talking about football, all the arguing and other trash talking crap needs to be left out! If it don't change soon you'll be hearing the last from me on here. Butchie is going to have to step in and clean it up or he's going to lose all the good posters!

Well, that's pretty much how it's been since I've been on here. People just wanna talk trash and say nonsense things to get others worked up because they think it's funny. It's fun to jaw jack about games, but it's a thin line and some do not know how to walk it.

PC just isn't playing good football right now, and WC is playing at a high level(aside from the turnovers). It's not that PC has bad players of coaches. They just haven't put it together and even if they did. I would still say that WC is the better team....because they are. It's not being disrespectful or anything, it's just the truth. The D is playing near perfect and our backs are tough to bring down.

Well, that's pretty much how it's been since I've been on here. People just wanna talk trash and say nonsense things to get others worked up because they think it's funny. It's fun to jaw jack about games, but it's a thin line and some do not know how to walk it.

PC just isn't playing good football right now, and WC is playing at a high level(aside from the turnovers). It's not that PC has bad players of coaches. They just haven't put it together and even if they did. I would still say that WC is the better team....because they are. It's not being disrespectful or anything, it's just the truth. The D is playing near perfect and our backs are tough to bring down.

And the thing is, we havnt had all our defensive starters on the field in one single game this year. 70 hasn't played one down on defense, Birchette has played a game and a half and Cole has played limited time in 2 games. And on offense I don't think we have had all three of the big backs play a complete game together yet. Sure would be nice to get all these boys healthy! Looks like 10 will be out at least a couple of weeks and it don't look good for 42 to be back at all this year. 56 played on a sprained ankle last night and 30 sprained his but don't think it is very serious but didn't come back in last night after turning it.

I agree with you one hundred percent. I know that Waynesboro has the best team in the District and even Region for that matter. You're playing very good and i hope you guys stay healthy so you can represent the District in the Playoffs. I think if Linden can come out and play to their best ability i still believe they'll compete, at least not have the mercy clock ticking like it was against Waverly and Parsons. Atleast that's what i hope anyway. If they come out and play like they did against those two teams Waynesboro may hit sixty plus. As long as Linden competes and at least tries i'll be happy with it because you all have a great team and i believe you'll be in Cookeville in December in my opinion.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

There are not going to be any fights being picked. Perry County is not the same team as they were the past two years. Ask Parsons, there were no ejections no late hits or anything of that matter. Don't disrespect these kids just because the Wildcats are (1-8) all time against the Vikings. That's what Waynesboro's always been great at and they will always be good at it. Linden may find some players on down the years but that may not ever happen again like the 2008-2011 years were. There really shouldn't even be a thread because all its going to be is a bunch of people from Waynesboro and surrounding counties talking about how bad the Vikings are and see how bad Waynesboro's going to win. Look we all know more than likely unless Linden comes up some new defense that can tackle other than Keatton Bates and an offense other than Dalton Forrester running up the middle then more than likely Waynesboro will run away with this game. Then again the Vikings might come out like they did against Loretto and play as good as they can and not make five or six turnovers like they do and have seven penalties for holding or false starts then they may keep it close but i'm not betting on it because the way they seemed during the game last night and if they really wanted to, the Vikings have all but given up on this season. I hate to see it for these kids because they really try so hard but when you make turnovers and have penalties and have the same run play over and over and over and over again then yeah you probably won't win many games. Sorry that this is a long post but i know how threads go on here and i feel like all the Waynesboro, Collinwood, Parsons, Hohenwald, Adamsville, and Mt. Pleasant fans will be dogging Linden all week long. Let's just be realistic with it unless Waynesboro miraculously just doesn't show up i don't see the Vikings winning but i really hope i'm wrong.

TL;DR

UC is bounds ahead of the rest. Cookeville goes through their place.

I agree, if uc stays healthy and don't just have a terrible night in the playoffs then I don't see any other team in 1a staying close to them. They're heads and shoulders above the rest and i mean east and west! Edited by wildcat89

And the thing is, we havnt had all our defensive starters on the field in one single game this year. 70 hasn't played one down on defense, Birchette has played a game and a half and Cole has played limited time in 2 games. And on offense I don't think we have had all three of the big backs play a complete game together yet. Sure would be nice to get all these boys healthy! Looks like 10 will be out at least a couple of weeks and it don't look good for 42 to be back at all this year. 56 played on a sprained ankle last night and 30 sprained his but don't think it is very serious but didn't come back in last night after turning it.

What's the injury news on #42 ?