Rossview @ Henry County

SEC1rules

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree but would point out that, especially on the Maryville thread, the posters put videos and other paraphernalia that takes up nearly a third of a page, causing many pages of garbage (no offense Starsnbars). It is strange, though, the lack of excitement on our threads. I worried our expectations were unreasonable this year. Is that it?

I think some of the posters in years past had kids on the team & have moved on. There are several lurkers that don't post too.

You obviously have no idea what you speak of. History doesn't determine matchups, nor do how many state titles you have won. Rossview is very talented and would probably only have 1 loss to Hillsboro if not for those early season suspensions. Henry County is Henry County but the jury is out on them I believe. They are not an easy out any year and I believe they are a slight favorite this week but it would not surprise me to see Rossview pull off the upset.

Exactly, what happened in years past has nothing to do with this year, this thing in high school football called graduation drastically effects teams from year to year. I would favor HC as well but if you think this is an easy out, you have another thing coming.....

Edited by Kevin38

The YANKER is HERE!!!!!!!   Henrylanders can now relax......the YANKER will now give you tonight's scores..........JCM 20 - Liberty 19  (the YANKER cannot pick Liberty to beat ANYONE)...........HC 41 - Rossview 14............. I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

I have never seen it or just forgot, have you ever picked against HC.....