Nashville Christian vs Jo Bryns

Gorin

It's still very early in the year guys. Anything can happen between now and the playoffs. Let's just pray for no injuries and multiple other problems that can take place when you have teams with few players and depth. Right now we are getting ready for Dresden. Hopefully we can get through with out any seriuos injuries and make it back to the Semis to play NCS again. That is too far away right now to get in a serious conversation about. Good Luck to the Eagles. Go Tornadoes.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the season way to early to declare one or two schools as "playing" for the title game. I kinda "roll my eyes" when I read a few folks anointing the "gold ball participants". That's why they play the games. we might even see UC and NCS get stuck in the same quadrant. I do think that Union City is the front runner followed by a group of 5-6 schools, Wayne County, NCS, Columbia Academy, Greenback, Desden and south Pitt maybe more. I think all these teams have a shot. Lots can happen between now and thanksgiving day. Upsets in football happen every week. Injury's or someone might get on a roll. I would suggest we concentrate on week 5's game. I know Clarksville Academy is, we have a tough one coming up. I've looked at most of the top 10's teams remaining schedules in 1A. Lots of you have big games in the near future.

Like I've been saying. Only 1 team in 1A can handle NCS.

need to re think that wayne county dominated NCS in there scrimmage right before the regular season started..#70 was in there backfield all game they could get the ball off without him in the backfield wc has a tough defense.. so i wouldn't go that far buddy just because jb is pitiful this year don't go saying the only 1a team you know that can hang with ncs because we proved that early