East Hickman goes to Hickman

eaglepride

The yearly match is taking place this Friday. From the looks of things East Hickman is in for a long night.  I hope this is this guys last year here at East, the first few years he used the excuse that he needs time to develop his system, the next few years he blamed it on the Middle School coach, ( he moved to some northern state and is Coaching a High School program and winning games his first year!) now a few years has passed and they are in worst shape than they ever been, Its sad to watch. What will be the excuse this year? East is  0-3  Centerville is 3-0  after this week I feel it will be East 0-4 Centerville 4-0  Frank,the lovely wife, and Scott are content ..............lol  I hope its the last year  they need to go.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand your frustration and agree that Coach King is in over his head in 3A football. The first game of the year we were totally unprepared to play but these kids have improved a lot since then. According to the polls we have played two top 5 teams in the state. So lets support these kids theres a lot of heart on this team and I think we have a great chance to win this week. Records mean nothing. Eagles have won 2 of last 3 matchups against the Bulldogs.

Bulldogs got a real coach.  I hate it for the kids at East , they deserve way better than what they got.  It will be embarrassing,  I say  Hickman- 28  East-6 ,  as for  winning 2 of the last 3 , big boy had so much talent on that team even big boy could not screw it up . They would of been a feared team and really raised some eyebrows  had the Coach knew what he was doing.  I feel bad for Trey, he deserved to be coached better than what he got. The sky was the limit for that kid.