Whispers on Norwood (it’s the last season for Lussier)

mustachiomenace

I have heard from many reliable people inside the Father Ryan community that its Bruce Lussier’s last season as the head coach for the Fighting Irish. Just want hear if anyone else had heard the same thing because I have been hearing this sheet music for years.

I can confirm this report, supposedly Bruce’s contract is over this year and when they hired head offensive coordinator Mark Williams it was under the impression that Bruce would hand over the golden whistle to Mark when Bruce’s contact was finished. Because ever since Bruce has been a coaching the Irish they have always been in the bottom of the DII division. The only chance they have of winning a game is against terrible public school teams or awful DII teams they have never been competitive with BA, MBA, Ensworth, or Baylor (Mccallie most years).  It’s time for some new blood.

• Upvote 2

I have heard from many reliable people inside the Father Ryan community that its Bruce Lussier’s last season as the head coach for the Fighting Irish. Just want hear if anyone else had heard the same thing because I have been hearing this sheet music for years.

Not sure why he would be retained based on his results - record. Plus, his program allows very poor behavior on the field.

• 2 weeks later...