Moore Co. vs Fayetteville

derFuhrer

It took two plays for MTCS and for Fayetteville to not show up until the second half to lose that game.  The MTCS QB is very talented, and #22 very fast, BUT, the Tigers could have and should have won.  QB Wynn was sacked several times b/c he didn't have the receivers open to throw to, or gaps to run through.  The problem with having a young team is you don't know for sure who is going to show up ready to play for all four quarters.  MT busted a 70+ yard run up the middle of our line and ran it in for the TD.  Our DB went for the interception on a thirty yd pass and whiffed.  TD.  All that being said, this game Friday will be different.  Those Lynchburg boys from down the street are coming into a buzz-saw atmosphere on Tiger Hill.  The Tigers are mad at themselves for the poor effort in a district game last Friday, and are hungry for a little payback from last year's results.  We actually have lights and a scoreboard that works on our field!  Look for our speed on offense and defense to bust those whiskey sippers in the mouth.  I'm calling the final--35-0 Tigers.  And that's only because our classy Coach Palmer will have his boys in the victory formation taking knees by the fourth quarter. 

It took two plays for MTCS and for Fayetteville to not show up until the second half to lose that game.  The MTCS QB is very talented, and #22 very fast, BUT, the Tigers could have and should have won.  QB Wynn was sacked several times b/c he didn't have the receivers open to throw to, or gaps to run through.  The problem with having a young team is you don't know for sure who is going to show up ready to play for all four quarters.  MT busted a 70+ yard run up the middle of our line and ran it in for the TD.  Our DB went for the interception on a thirty yd pass and whiffed.  TD.  All that being said, this game Friday will be different.  Those Lynchburg boys from down the street are coming into a buzz-saw atmosphere on Tiger Hill.  The Tigers are mad at themselves for the poor effort in a district game last Friday, and are hungry for a little payback from last year's results.  We actually have lights and a scoreboard that works on our field!  Look for our speed on offense and defense to bust those whiskey sippers in the mouth.  I'm calling the final--35-0 Tigers.  And that's only because our classy Coach Palmer will have his boys in the victory formation taking knees by the fourth quarter. 

good post and Coach Palmer is one of my favorite coaches