Week 5: Bye @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way, they'll forfeit, we schedule them every year & they never show up! Heck it's been so bad that I bet nobody will even show up at the stadium Friday night :roflol:

They wont show up because they are playing GB next Fri!Comebto think of it they didnt show up here last yr either.Its a freakin conspiracy!I still hate byes!LoL! Edited by orngnblk

They wont show up because they are playing GB next Fri!Comebto think of it they didnt show up here last yr either.Its a freakin conspiracy!I still hate byes!LoL!

Usually I do but this year with the loss of 2 senior RB's in 2 weeks it comes at a good time for us to regroup. Not to mention Coach Lambert's daughter is getting married that Saturday. Talk about a football family. The daughter plans her wedding around the bye week :thumb: Of course my wife & I planned our wedding during the summer break before fall camp started so there you go :lol:

Usually I do but this year with the loss of 2 senior RB's in 2 weeks it comes at a good time for us to regroup. Not to mention Coach Lambert's daughter is getting married that Saturday. Talk about a football family. The daughter plans her wedding around the bye week :thumb: Of course my wife & I planned our wedding during the summer break before fall camp started so there you go :lol:

Oh believe me my wife and just now get to do "for us" finally our whole 23 yrs of marriage has been around sporting events,first UT then three boys each two yrs apart.But i wouldnt change a thing!I really miss seeing one of mine in the Orange and Black!

Me to, first high school then Tusculum College, now mines coaching at Oneida. I was the trainer but wasn't able to continue this season, hoping to work some things out for next though. It was really neat being on the sidelines as he went from player to being there with him as coach. I REALLY miss that bond.

Crow.....I don't know if this baby is going to gain any traction this week.  It's not that anyone is bored with the team (or Bye for that matter), I think they just all going to re-charge for the 2nd 5 games.  Little UT this weekend and  maybe look at trees....?  Regardless.....I don't know if I can put a charge in this site.  Pujo is fixed on Johnson Co. and Roy is trying to come to grips that his Pirates might not be sliced bread this year....so it gonna get tough.  Maybe we could call the nature boy and try to ruffle up Roy's Book?  Otherwise, I'm just going to hitch up a mule and swing a little "back country"....!

Kazaater

B)  Incognito B)