Do y'all think Soddy Daisy is for real now since they beat Cleveland?

BigDave1967

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland is fine. Soddy is better than usual. Have a couple speedy receivers and a decent defense. Mistakes and turnovers killed Cleveland. After causing 6 turnovers last week, they committed 6 this week.

Ended the game on a failed "hook and ladder" play that would have tied the game but the pitch was fumbled.

Do y'all think SD is for real now that they beat Cleveland? I think they only lose to East Hamilton and Walker Valley or Bradley Central from here on in finishing 7-3 and go to the Playoffs for the first time in God only knows how long.

it is a good thought but they also still play rhea co which i think is best team left on the schedule. So I think they could be 5-1 but then loose the last 4

Do y'all think SD is for real now that they beat Cleveland? I think they only lose to East Hamilton and Walker Valley or Bradley Central from here on in finishing 7-3 and go to the Playoffs for the first time in God only knows how long.

I didn't see this win coming but good win for Soddy. I think 7-3 is achievable with the 3 losses to Ooltewah Rhea and then one of the 3 you mentioned. Good win though.