Sevier county vs maryville

gobears89

Anyone know how the freshman game turned out with Sevier County this week. Seems like you have to have the inside know what time these games are anymore since they didn't put anything in the program about them this year for the first time since I don't know when.

Maryvillle freshmen won big 42-something. I think that's a buget cut-save on ink in the program.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Thanks to First Baptist for the video of the game.  I had to work and really appreciate the chance to see the game. Good angle on the injury to Dudley.  I assume it was a separated shoulder?  Any ideas of who will fill his spot?  Does Maryville have another inside linebacker with his size?

Big Thanks to First Baptist for the video of the game. I had to work and really appreciate the chance to see the game. Good angle on the injury to Dudley. I assume it was a separated shoulder? Any ideas of who will fill his spot? Does Maryville have another inside linebacker with his size?

Dudleys shoulder went back in place Friday night. He is having therapy and will be out a couple weeks.

Dudleys shoulder went back in place Friday night. He is having therapy and will be out a couple weeks.

He hasn't been doing any back flips on my trampoline lately.

DHandSA.jpg

The "artwork" is from the 2009 season, class of 2010. DH and SA. I didn't feel like updating it.

Edited by Red Rebels

Thanks for the update on Ethan.  I really like the balance and skill level of this current linebacking corp, pretty tough bunch!  I also liked the 3-4 we ran against the spread last week.  The speed and cover ability made it tough on Wallace.  This week should be interesting.  Wish all the boys a quick recovery.  We will need them for the play-off run.