5-0 Springfield Yellow Jackets @ 4-0 White House Blue Devils

JacketLover

I will save The Commissioner the trouble of starting this thread! This may very well be the game of the week in Middle Tennessee for week 5. Two undefeated traditional rivals only 15 miles apart face off. This week will be fun for all involved. There should be no motivation needed in this one. Hope the Jackets can pull off the W to remain unbeaten!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Coach Wilson scheming they have the athletes to get it done against WH on the road and I believe they will. It wont be easy b/c they will be equally as up for this game as it is the 1st time in awhile where the game has meaning outside it just being a rivalry.....

I say the Jackets get it done 35-31...ish

With Coach Wilson scheming they have the athletes to get it done against WH on the road and I believe they will. It wont be easy b/c they will be equally as up for this game as it is the 1st time in awhile where the game has meaning outside it just being a rivalry.....

I say the Jackets get it done 35-31...ish

With the game being at White House, Springfield is already down at least seven points going in. Do not mean any disrespect by saying that. That being said, Springfield should win by two touchdowns with their athletic ability but this game will be closer than that. I say Springfield by a touchdown. A higher scoring game will be in Springfield's favor, in my opinion. I wouldn't think White House would favor being in a shoot out with the Jackets.

With the game being at White House, Springfield is already down at least seven points going in. Do not mean any disrespect by saying that. That being said, Springfield should win by two touchdowns with their athletic ability but this game will be closer than that. I say Springfield by a touchdown. A higher scoring game will be in Springfield's favor, in my opinion. I wouldn't think White House would favor being in a shoot out with the Jackets.

I am assuming the game will be played at White House City park, or do they have a new stadium at the school.....

I know its not always best to compare opponent scores, but White House beat a good Lipscomb team that went toe to toe with Pearl Cohn last night. That tells me WH is pretty stout. I think this one could go either way, but would love to Springfield keep the streak alive.

There is a lot of crap going on in the town of Springfield right now, and this team is one thing that is bringing us together. Go Jackets!

Edited by DANR

I know its not always best to compare opponent scores, but White House beat a good Lipscomb team that went toe to toe with Pearl Cohn last night. That tells me WH is pretty stout. I think this one could go either way, but would love to Springfield keep the streak alive.

There is a lot of crap going on in the town of Springfield right now, and this team is one thing that is bringing us together. Go Jackets!

PC was coming off a tough loss against a very strong MBA team last week that is much better than Lipcomb, I kinda expected a letdown this week from them. They will be back on track next week.....

The Jackets ran the course for the first half of the season going 5-0.  The second half is a little tougher than the first half.  We start the second half like we did the first half against a HUGE rival.  Greenbrier started the year and White House (BDP) starts the second half off.  LOTS of distractions at SHS right now.  Hope the players that put that all aside and take care of business.  These two programs don't care for each other too much and love to have the bragging rights of a win.  Let's take care of business Jackets and have a 6-0 record when the Big Red comes calling at Boyce Smith on 10/3.  Start the second half like the first half with a big win against a HUGE rival.

Edited by TheCommissioner

The Jackets ran the course for the first half of the season going 5-0.  The second half is a little tougher than the first half.  We start the second half like we did the first half against a HUGE rival.  Greenbrier started the year and White House (BDP) starts the second half off.  LOTS of distractions at SHS right now.  Hope the players that put that all aside and take care of business.  These two programs don't care for each other too much and love to have the bragging rights of a win.  Let's take care of business Jackets and have a 6-0 record when the Big Red comes calling at Boyce Smith on 10/3.  Start the second half like the first half with a big win against a HUGE rival.

I have full faith that Coach Wilson is dealing w/ the distractions and will have these boys ready. In a city full of turmoil this team is the loan bright spot, Springfield needs this very badly right now.....