Union City and Dresden

ysoangry

Swo, hopefully fbfan will bathe but I wouldn't count on it. Only second Tuesday of the month is bath day so he will be ripe next Friday. Like bringing the hog pin with us. I'll be back in the Sunshine state for work but I'll listen to it on the radio. Hope the lions shock the world next week!! And don't get hurt.

fbfan smells like motor oil and old cheese. His lips are stained with Beechnut and his breath could make a maggot puke. I hear he is married to a hot chick who likes to get into bar fights. They say she married him for his truck and hunting skills. But good grief. .....

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on now I thought this thread was to talk about football not insulting people lol. Come on Swo your better than that buddy lol. But you mightbe right about him ;). Ok time to put in my 2 cents on this game; so lets shuffle the cards and lay them out, and what you get is a Dresden team that is still finding themselves after losing so many key players; and as for UC who is better than ever. So what we have here is just a major mismatch; so with that said UC5 wins by at least 31. I want Dresden to give us a fight its just not going to be enough.

What would be the final scores if UC would play next week against the other top 1A teams such as WC, Greenback, NCS, Columbia Academy, S Pitt, Can any of these teams hang with them or would UC blown them out? I personal think that a few of theses team would be very competitive. I know a lot can change between now and the end of the season. Everyone seems to have anointed UC as playing on thanksgiving day against one of a few teams.

What would be the final scores if UC would play next week against the other top 1A teams such as WC, Greenback, NCS, Columbia Academy, S Pitt, Can any of these teams hang with them or would UC blown them out? I personal think that a few of theses team would be very competitive. I know a lot can change between now and the end of the season. Everyone seems to have anointed UC as playing on thanksgiving day against one of a few teams.

You seem to be insulted by the fact that so many coacht posters are throwing in their support for the Union City Tornadoes. Why do you care? I've read your posts on different threads and you repeat yourself over and over again. Let me help you out. This team is returning all but 3 players from last year's state championship team. A team that no-one saw coming last year including the UC fan base. After losing the season opener in a game filled with fumbles and miscues they regrouped and ran the table. I was and still am trying to figure out how that happened. I can tell you only one thing. These guys hate to lose. They hate losing more than they love winning. That's what is at the core of this team.

Now to answer your question about how a game between UC and other top 1A teams would turn out if they played next week. I believe UC would win in a hard fought battle. There would be no blowout.

We have been playing teams that are not at that level so far this season and I am concerned about that. The only challenge we have had has is Huntingdon and that was only for one half. However I have watched several UC teams come and go over the years and this team is the best I've ever seen play. Now I'm not "anointing " the Tornadoes as state champs until they get to the end of the 4th quarter of the title game and UC is ahead on the score board. A lot has to happen first. There is still the regular season and the playoffs to get through and hopefully get through all of that without any key injuries. So my friend ....those of us in UC who have been there before know very well that there are too many things that can go horribly wrong and we take it one game at a time. I hope we get there.

I think you misinterpreted the intent of my post. No, I'm not insulted by folks supporting Union City. The "anointing" comment just comes from reading a lot of folks opinions. I said they are the front runner be be on one of the 2 teams in the title game. I agree with you about the UC vs other top teams in 1A being a hard fought battle not a blow out. Also I agree that playing a strong regular season schedule pays off in the end. Glad you've actually read my post. If i do repeat myself it is because I am firm in what I say, I am not always right but I am consistent. You gotta love Friday night high school football.

I'll give UC posters credit they are not crowning themselves state champs just yet. They ones saying they will win it all are the rest of us who union city is mercy ruling before half in most games. Granted my lions have them this week and while I would like to say we will be competitive I really don't see us putting up much of a fight. Not this year.

Back to slamming on fbfan which will be more fun than the game. That dude smells like a mixture of Limburger cheese and bear scat. Breath could not a buzzard off a sh-t wagon. That is one rough dude!

Go Lions!!

I have watched a lot of high school football from all over the state for many years. There is only one team in 1-A that UC will not mercy rule and that's NCS and I'm not sure about that. This season UC is on a different level than everyone else in 1-a. No 1-A team in the east, middle or west will play within 35 of them. If I'm wrong then I will be the first to admit my wrong. Not many 2-A teams in the state can play with them this year. That's just the cold hard facts. Now, I must go wash my mouth out with soap for saying this.

I'll give UC posters credit they are not crowning themselves state champs just yet. They ones saying they will win it all are the rest of us who union city is mercy ruling before half in most games. Granted my lions have them this week and while I would like to say we will be competitive I really don't see us putting up much of a fight. Not this year.

Back to slamming on fbfan which will be more fun than the game. That dude smells like a mixture of Limburger cheese and bear scat. Breath could not a buzzard off a sh-t wagon. That is one rough dude!

Go Lions!!

I will never forget the first time I saw him. He looked like one of those guys you see in the photos of the Great Depression. Out of work and living on road kill. Wearing overalls and a greasy shirt that he hand painted "The Posse" across the back. He was 6'5"and weighed at least 350. He had brought his game food with him and it was turnip greens and hoghead cheese. He had a Duck Dynasty beard that was dripping in the juice from his greens and he wiped it with a shop rag that had seen better days. He walked with a limp but not because he was injured. It was because of the cornbread he had stuffed in his pocket. I thought to myself. ....that's one nasty dude. I saw flies circling him as he limped to his seat. Then he sat down by this hot little brunette who looked like she just left a bar fight and someone said she was his wife. I just stood there stunned. A few minutes later she came up and introduced herself and threatened to whip my butt. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

I have watched a lot of high school football from all over the state for many years. There is only one team in 1-A that UC will not mercy rule and that's NCS and I'm not sure about that. This season UC is on a different level than everyone else in 1-a. No 1-A team in the east, middle or west will play within 35 of them. If I'm wrong then I will be the first to admit my wrong. Not many 2-A teams in the state can play with them this year. That's just the cold hard facts. Now, I must go wash my mouth out with soap for saying this.

Copycat. LMBO. I've been saying this exact same thing since before the year ever started.