Powell 186

Clinton 151

Halls 148

Campbell Co 103

Central 94

Gibbs 94

AC 75

Oak Ridge 21 *

Oak Ridge gave up 21 points in one game. Other 3 games were shutouts.

Edited by 92Dragon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Points Scored Points Allowed

Campbell Co 208 Karns 243

Anderson Co 207 Powell 186

Clinton 145 Clinton 151

Central 135 Halls 148

Oak Ridge 134 Campbell Co 103

Karns 133 Central 94

Gibbs 124 Gibbs 94

Powell 68 Anderson Co 75

Halls 65 Oak Ridge 21 *

Yeah and those were fluke pts scored by Clinton on us hehehe jk 92. Clinton has a tough offense.

Yeah Clinton's O is very good. Granted that first play was a total bust from our D that should've never happened, but it still happened so I give them credit for it. We really tightened it up after the first half. A lot of those yards in the 2nd half were from us backing off and giving y'all the short yards. Clinton's offense is the best we have played by far this year.

Edited by SweetScience

Yeah Clinton's O is very good. Granted that first play was a total bust from our D that should've never happened, but it still happened so I give them credit for it. We really tightened it up after the first half. A lot of those yards in the 2nd half were from us backing off and giving y'all the short yards. Clinton's offense is the best we have played by far this year.

CC & AC's offense will be a test for OR, but I don't see anyone else on your schedule giving y'all any problems. Maybe SD or West in the playoffs.

CC & AC's offense will be a test for OR, but I don't see anyone else on your schedule giving y'all any problems. Maybe SD or West in the playoffs.

Yes, I agree. Both of those teams worry me. Our D will have to turn it up a notch for both of those games, especially AC. If we can limit AC's run game, which is hard to do then I have a good feeling we can win that game. Our D last year held them pretty good last year and our D this year is a lot better so far then 2013.

Yes, I agree. Both of those teams worry me. Our D will have to turn it up a notch for both of those games, especially AC. If we can limit AC's run game, which is hard to do then I have a good feeling we can win that game. Our D last year held them pretty good last year and our D this year is a lot better so far then 2013.

Yea very true SS. Clinton really played good against CC offensively; actually I think Clinton has grown since OR and AC played just my thought. I think OR can handle CC much like AC if not then OR may have there work cut out. Right now AC and OR look fairly even. I think as for the Mavericks  they need to really prepare when it comes down to week 10 and change there offense around some what so as OR will be expecting what they have seen. But this a strong point always of AC adjustments. Not so much of what OR coach is strong with except maybe it be ........Everything plus OR loaded with talent! So AC will have to be ready! 

Points Scored

Campbell Co 208

Anderson Co 207

Clinton 145

Central 135

Oak Ridge 134

Karns 133

Gibbs 124

Powell 68

Halls 65

Points Given Up

Karns 243

Powell 186

Clinton 151

Halls 148

Campbell Co 103

Central 94

Gibbs 94

AC 75

Oak Ridge 21 *

I like these stats... another good job. Gives you an idea of how the teams are going.

Edited by Seahawks2014

We definitely have the talent advantage, but we will have that against most teams we play. Unfortunatelt that alone doesn't win games. AC is stout in the trenches. It will be a slugfest I am sure. Right now I may give the edge to AC only because it's at AC. But, never know what can happen between now and week 10 with injuries and all that jazz.