Whitehaven vs Ridgeway

coach10ac

This will be a pure fite...a game that has been circled on the calender since july... they battled in the 7 on 7 championship game at da haven where we edged them out. Things got a little heated, and all they kept saying was wait til we put the pads on. our guys were we got pads to. .. just like then this will come down to which QB makes the most plays. .JW came thru in the clutch but Conrad was on his heels. That young man can sling it... this should be the game of the week!! You don't want to miss this one BHS..

Mayne I wish I could come home for this game!!!

This will be a pure fite...a game that has been circled on the calender since july... they battled in the 7 on 7 championship game at da haven where we edged them out. Things got a little heated, and all they kept saying was wait til we put the pads on. our guys were we got pads to. .. just like then this will come down to which QB makes the most plays. .JW came thru in the clutch but Conrad was on his heels. That young man can sling it... this should be the game of the week!! You don't want to miss this one BHS..

How is #13, Laderrial Easter doing? I saw him in street clothes last game. I heard he has a groin injury. Any idea on when he will be back?

May go by there today and see. .. we sure gone need him for this one. ..

I agree. But I sure don't want him out there if he's not close to 100% Groin injuries hurt your explosion. I'd rather he not suit up and let him heal. I'm cool with giving #86, Marvin Rudd, #85, Nicholas Saulsberry, and #80, Kadedrick Richardson more playing time. They have proven that they know the blocking schemes as well as make the catch when the ball is thrown their way. Besides ... we can always play Donte at WR if need be. But, I'd rather he (Donte) just play corner because he's going to have his hands full, as well as, the other db's this Friday against Ridgeway's passing attack.

I agree. But I sure don't want him out there if he's not close to 100% Groin injuries hurt your explosion. I'd rather he not suit up and let him heal. I'm cool with giving #86, Marvin Rudd, #85, Nicholas Saulsberry, and #80, Kadedrick Richardson more playing time. They have proven that they know the blocking schemes as well as make the catch when the ball is thrown their way. Besides ... we can always play Donte at WR if need be. But, I'd rather he (Donte) just play corner because he's going to have his hands full, as well as, the other db's this Friday against Ridgeway's passing attack.

The last few times this game was played its been HIGH scoring... This season I think its gonna be like the 2010 game (We lost 7-0). This will be a low scoring, defensive match up. Over/Under should be around 34...

Someone said it will be about the QB play. I agree. QB play meaning which QB will make the BEST, TIMELY decisions and throws.

Both Teams' Defense will have their hands full, thing is BOTH teams have defensive talent that will surely be playing on Saturdays SOON.

If the Whitehaven Offense comes out and is dynamic (Unpredictable) We could win going away in the 4th quarter, however if Braxton Conard comes out like a House of Fire (he is definitely capable) it could be a long night for us. I don't put out scores with Da Haven but I don't see us winning by more than 13 at BEST. 

Our Oline will have to be SMART and NASTY because The Roadrunners have a fast swarming defense....

Coaching and Adjustments at Halftime will win OR lose someone this game. I feel it in my Soul.

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

6A vs. 5A?  Whitehaven if you can't take care of business don't even show up for the 3rd round of the playoffs against East/Middle TN.  2012 was a long time ago.

6A vs 5A means what to you? We are evenly Matched... We're both AAA teams so Idk what you trying to say... 

BTW 2012 wasn't that long ago... There are Sr and Jr on this team that were on the State Title Team... That means something for everyone else in the State. Means we have Guys that BELIEVE that they are SUPPOSED to PLAY 15 Games   :hungry: