Gibson Co vs Fulton Co

westtnsportsfan

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulling for the Pioneers tonight. Come on GC! Punch the Pilots in the Mouth. Never have liked those guys. They were arch rivals in high school with South Fulton, my almamater.

Thanks BigSwo.  You guys are rolling. Outscoring your opponents 287/54 and half way thru the season.  Amazing. 

Same here, we are pulling for you guys tonight. 

Maybe they tie, and play till sometime Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Well lookie here. If it ain’t ole coachbob1 from Hickman County. We remember you.  You got fired from GC and abandoned /left Fulton County in the middle of the season when you were the head coach there. …..lol. I noticed you posted the same comment on Franklin County also.  If I remember correctly you were fired from there also….lol.

Why don’t you stop trolling and stirring stuff up and stick to the game on COACHT!!!

You with your 8 - not so intelligent posts - get your facts straight, not

fired at either place, not me. So, if you are posting something derogatory, please make sure you have your facts straight. I wasn't taking a stab a any-one, so don't take stabs at me, or I might bite. LOL Oh, by the way, I am

glad you finally won a game. Seems like Atkins and I have won every where

we've been except GC.

You with your 8 - not so intelligent posts - get your facts straight, not

fired at either place, not me. So, if you are posting something derogatory, please make sure you have your facts straight. I wasn't taking a stab a any-one, so don't take stabs at me, or I might bite. LOL Oh, by the way, I am

glad you finally won a game. Seems like Atkins and I have won every where

we've been except GC.

Yep 8 little ole post.  I read a lot on here and think before I post.  I love facts and here are the facts.

http://www.tennprepdb.com/coaches.aspx?CoachLetter=W

Head Coach at Watertown (1996-1999) record 18-25-0. 42% winning percentage

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/riherds/kyfb4/17379

Head Coach at Fulton County (2004) record 0-10. 0% winning percentage

http://www.tennprepdb.com/coaches.aspx?CoachLetter=A

Assistant with ELA at Franklin County and GC (2008-2011) record 7-33-0. 16.7 winning percentage

You’re a coach and a teacher at a good High School right now.  Your trolling post and trying to stir up fans only undermines the position of coach/teacher.

Btw….I’m still laughing at your joke about you might bite…lol.