Trousdale Co at Gallatin

GWAVE1

Neither team is the team that everybody thought they would be at this time of the season. TC is riddled with injuries and the most promising player is done for a few more weeks. Harper is a big time player and would have been the best guy on the field in this contest. Gallatin is coming off the biggest loss in the entire Hendersonville series. Tackling is a huge issue and saying this is a must win for the Wave is an understatement. Gallatin is healing up but can they get over a 1-3 start and actually show they belong or do they fold. Either way these are two proud communities who love their football.

Neither team is the team that everybody thought they would be at this time of the season. TC is riddled with injuries and the most promising player is done for a few more weeks. Harper is a big time player and would have been the best guy on the field in this contest. Gallatin is coming off the biggest loss in the entire Hendersonville series. Tackling is a huge issue and saying this is a must win for the Wave is an understatement. Gallatin is healing up but can they get over a 1-3 start and actually show they belong or do they fold. Either way these are two proud communities who love their football.

I watched Gallatin against Hendersonville. They did not look like a Gallatin team. I would think they would be out for revenge for that embarrassing loss last year. TC has not played well without Harper losing to Macon & Friendship. It's very rare for these teams to struggle so much.

I watched Gallatin against Hendersonville. They did not look like a Gallatin team. I would think they would be out for revenge for that embarrassing loss last year. TC has not played well without Harper losing to Macon & Friendship. It's very rare for these teams to struggle so much.

I completely agree on all accounts.

I don't see anyway TC can beat the Green Wave this week . Even if Gallatin were 0 - 4 . TC is just beat up to bad to hang with a 5A school . I believe Zach Backwell has a concussion , someone asked him how many fingers he was holding up ( three ) and Zach said Tuesday . I'm hoping the team is healed up by the Gordonville's game , they can still make the playoffs .

I don't see anyway TC can beat the Green Wave this week . Even if Gallatin were 0 - 4 . TC is just beat up to bad to hang with a 5A school . I believe Zach Backwell has a concussion , someone asked him how many fingers he was holding up ( three ) and Zach said Tuesday . I'm hoping the team is healed up by the Gordonville's game , they can still make the playoffs .

As a parent, it is terrifying when your child lays motionless on the field for 3-4 minutes!

Edited by TCnation

I will ask one more time, where is slim/confususchang?

How many are hurt at TC? I knew about 2 but who are the others? Gallatin has an offensive lineman out for the year but I don't believe they lost anyone the other night. They were averaging about 2 a game before that.

We have 4-5 key injuries, and I know for sure that 2 of them won't be playing this week. The football gods are making up for last yr, as we were very fortunate regarding injuries