Clay County @ Red Boiling Springs

swanson71

Are yall not losing much off this years team? Hopefully the success from this years team can translate over to next years and so on.

RBS is not only losing much off of this years team but they won't be losing much off next years team either. The majority of the guys that handle the ball are sophomores and RBS starts a freshman at qb. The majority of the team are freshmen and sophomores (14 sophomores). There were some injuries this year and the qb and a rb didn't play against Watertown and Cannon Co along with others playing out of position so that is the reason for the struggle against those two teams. Healthy, RBS has been scoring quite a bit of points.

RBS is not only losing much off of this years team but they won't be losing much off next years team either. The majority of the guys that handle the ball are sophomores and RBS starts a freshman at qb. The majority of the team are freshmen and sophomores (14 sophomores). There were some injuries this year and the qb and a rb didn't play against Watertown and Cannon Co along with others playing out of position so that is the reason for the struggle against those two teams. Healthy, RBS has been scoring quite a bit of points.

How many total players do yall have on the team anyways?

Time2Play is right. Watertown was the better team but the game would have been closer. Nowhere near D1 prospects but RBS wasn't able to throw the ball at all which made RBS very predictable. RBS couldn't pass the ball, both teams knew it, and stacked the line to stop the run. When they dropped back to pass it usually turned into a turnover.

Edited by swanson71

25-30 players I believe!

Ambassador I never counted the Goodpasture game as a win for RBS. I said early in the year that RBS will beat could beat Clay and they will beat Cannon, Pickett, Sale Creek, and Clinton. I said it will be a good game, I truly believe that. I could be completely wrong... It wouldn't be the first time.

I talk the boys up because if I don't then nobody else will and they certainly deserve it!