MP vs Loretto

Big Bigby

After a long stint on the road, MP finally comes home to play this week.

Homecoming is this Fri. nite and the Queens court will be in attendance to watch the Tigers seek out requital for the losses the Mustangs handed to them twice last year.

A little different group of Mustangs this year but a lot of the same Tigers, a year older and experienced now.

Will Coach Bradley stick with last weeks offensive set up or will Crawford go back under center?... I personally liked what MP had to offer last week. I'd like to see more of it. It was more diverse and suits MP's weapons. Should leave defenses struggling to figure out who's fixing to get the rock and more up the gut running.

I hear the Mustangs have trouble hanging onto the pigskin this year and lacking in special teams coverage.

MP burnt Spring Hill this year with a couple of returns and have proven to take advantage of loose balls on the ground and getting points out of them.

Unless a different stable of Mustangs show up this Friday from what I've been reading on?.... I say the Tigers will more than likely get their retribution and a little respect back from the Mustangs.

What say you?

I say GO TIGERS! :thumb:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF and that is a BIG if, Loretto can hold onto the football and contain the special teams Loretto will win. I have seen Loretto in action and saw film on Mt Pleasant. The physical play of the Loretto run game will take a toll on the Tigers. With that said.....If Mt Pleasant runs that offense they ran last Friday night they will find themselves in a shootout. The Tigers have much more speed but I am worried about their depth. If Loretto secures the ball and contains the big plays it will be: 28-24 Loretto. If Loretto plays like they did against Lawrenceburg: 42-12 Mt Pleasant. I am leaning toward the second score.