Week 6: Heritage at Maryville

BigDave1967

Wow, lots of dings it sounds like. I hope they all heal up in a hurry. My prayers go out to #22. That kid is really being tested. RB was probably the deepest position on the team. The good thing is that they only play with one football and only one player carries it at a time. Plus, the old ball coach likes to throw it around a little.

There should be some opportunities for some younger guys to show their abilities Friday night. Who knows, one of them may take the ball and run with it.

Are the coaches all healthy?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, lots of dings it sounds like. I hope they all heal up in a hurry. My prayers go out to #22. That kid is really being tested. RB was probably the deepest position on the team. The good thing is that they only play with one football and only one player carries it at a time. Plus, the old ball coach likes to throw it around a little.

There should be some opportunities for some younger guys to show their abilities Friday night. Who knows, one of them may take the ball and run with it.

Are the coaches all healthy?

One of them has elevated blood pressure right now. Lol Edited by rebelwoman87

I don't wish anybody injuries and hope all those boys fast healing. But man it's nice to hear the great Maryville Rebels are human like the rest of us! Lol. I'm sure there's a young blood just chomping at the bit for a chance to show his skills. Doesn't this drama make Friday night more exciting for u guys? It's got to get boring knowing your going to blow out everyone you play. Here's too an "exciting" week!

He left off the part about the 4 Star running back move in from Ennis, TX whose dad was just transferred from the Denso plant in Ennis, TX to Denso plant 201 located at 1720 Robert C Jackson Dr. Maryville, TN. He also left off the part about how his family brought a notarized letter from the UIL (Texas' High School Athletics Governing Body). 

EHS%20Football.jpg

:rolleyes:

RR down't bee givin away all seecrits...... Hmmmmm "Eannis and Tecksus" cood this bee a cooinsedense.....???...... :huh:

18453-17668.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

Eye jist hoap we haiv sumbodee two hend tha bawl oft two Fridee nite.....Rekkon we may haiv two git a Reb, Bare, orr Raydurr two hep....???.... :huh:

The calls are being made. We already have an agreement in place with the T$$AA that would allow our jr high kids to play. Even going to make some calls down to Lanier when the satellite crosses that area again. Everything is covered.

I would concur. Unbelievable what some people post. Btw....the information is not completely accurate. 

Now you have to remember this news comes fresh out of Herb's Market in the mornings and if you want to know the dirt on Maryville then you need to go visit for breakfast one morning. You can get the full injury report, the weather, who got away with what, who did what and even who did who. All this and breakfast for under five dollars.

Now you have to remember this news comes fresh out of Herb's Market in the mornings and if you want to know the dirt on Maryville then you need to go visit for breakfast one morning. You can get the full injury report, the weather, who got away with what, who did what and even who did who. All this and breakfast for under five dollars.

Herbs is heritage terroritory! Go eat breakfast on the maryville side of 321.