Week 6: William Blount at Lenoir City

BigDave1967

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Him, APB, Bigearl, and all the heritage fans had to be licking their chops when they were up in the closing minutes but when WB won on a fieldgoal in the final minute their hopes were crushed. They all went into hiding after that game but you know as well as I do that they would still be talking about it if they had won. There hasn't been a more glorious victory since D-Day.

Or since Custer's last stand

Him, APB, Bigearl, and all the heritage fans had to be licking their chops when they were up in the closing minutes but when WB won on a fieldgoal in the final minute their hopes were crushed. They all went into hiding after that game but you know as well as I do that they would still be talking about it if they had won. There hasn't been a more glorious victory since D-Day.

Now 91 I showed up on game night and told you I was wrong... However there was a post you made that I wanted to question ... You said that with Fair back healthy and running the ball you might put 15 up per quarter against the Rebels? That would be 10 more than you put up against Heritage. Do you still feel this way? Edited by bigearl