South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Orange slice is no relation. As for this game if Boyd doesn't beat themselves like dropping TDs and fumbling inside 5 then I think Boyd has the better talent/team. Of course IF Boyd was able to avoid beating themselves Bucs would be sitting at 3-2 instead of 0-5. Just like Friday game should've been 20-0 at half but fumbled on 1 then dropped wide open TD. Youth that doesn't necessarily know how to win yet holds them back. SP played much better vs Grundy than Sequatchie. Maybe being at home helped. Much better performance after getting pushed around by Whitwell. Who knows the outcome in this one... Neither team is great. Mixed emotions on both sides. Both needing wins. Scheme and execution will determine difference in this one. Flip a coin

Orange slice is no relation. As for this game if Boyd doesn't beat themselves like dropping TDs and fumbling inside 5 then I think Boyd has the better talent/team. Of course IF Boyd was able to avoid beating themselves Bucs would be sitting at 3-2 instead of 0-5. Just like Friday game should've been 20-0 at half but fumbled on 1 then dropped wide open TD. Youth that doesn't necessarily know how to win yet holds them back. SP played much better vs Grundy than Sequatchie. Maybe being at home helped. Much better performance after getting pushed around by Whitwell. Who knows the outcome in this one... Neither team is great. Mixed emotions on both sides. Both needing wins. Scheme and execution will determine difference in this one. Flip a coin

I think SP goes 6-4 and makes the Playoffs once again. I think they only lose to Marion County the rest of the way.

Edited by BigDave1967

Did you tell that Reynolds man to take of those Steve urcle glasses next year when he takes a picture for my Murphy Fair book? Those things look worst than that Davis mans mustache. You think im joking but im not.

I think that Davis man might have been trying to look like that Don Grider man used to look and wasn't able to pull it off.  He didn't have a cool orange & black van to ride around in like that Don Grider man had.

Edited by rlh