Cookeville (6-0) @ Rhea County (5-0)

Rhea Co.

Hey SQUAD, great start for Cookeville. I knew they would do very well after I saw them scrimmage Gallatin. Can you give me your take on Lebanon since Gallatin plays them this week? Good luck against Rhea!

GWAVE1 Man I don't even know what to think about Lebanon.

They started off the game with an on-side kick if that tells you anything(they didn't get it). Did it again after they scored their only touchdown(didn't get that one either). So have your boys keep a lookout for that.

Quarterback is ok. They have what could be a decent little short rollout passing game if they could catch the ball. They dropped several that he put right on their hands.

Taye Davis is the real deal. Came out 3rd series after we were up 14-0 & ran it 80 yards on the 1st play. Outran everybody after he got past the linebackers too. Impressive. But you know about him. We got on him & held him to 2 yards a carry aside from that run.

It's just the defense. Worst I've ever seen @ Lebanon by far. Could have put 100 on em easy.

Lebanon has athletes as usual, though their numbers looked down big time. So I don't know what their problem is.

Basically if you contain the big back & the short passing game you'll be fine. And watch for those on-side kicks haha.

Good luck to the Green Wave the rest of the way!

Edited by THE SQUAD

GWAVE1 Man I don't even know what to think about Lebanon.

They started off the game with an on-side kick if that tells you anything(they didn't get it). Did it again after they scored their only touchdown(didn't get that one either). So have your boys keep a lookout for that.

Quarterback is ok. They have what could be a decent little short rollout passing game if they could catch the ball. They dropped several that he put right on their hands.

Taye Davis is the real deal. Came out 3rd series after we were up 14-0 & ran it 80 yards on the 1st play. Outran everybody after he got past the linebackers too. Impressive. But you know about him. We got on him & held him to 2 yards a carry aside from that run.

It's just the defense. Worst I've ever seen @ Lebanon by far. Could have put 100 on em easy.

Lebanon has athletes as usual, though their numbers looked down big time. So I don't know what their problem is.

Basically if you contain the big back & the short passing game you'll be fine. And watch for those on-side kicks haha.

Good luck to the Green Wave the rest of the way!

Thanks, we are finally getting everybody healthy. I knew after watching the Cavs in the scrimmage that ya'll had a good team. Way to prove the neigh sayers wrong. Good luck.